Support Overgrow through Patreon

not that I’m complaining or trying to take it back @LemonadeJoe but members should be told that if they start supporting at the end of the month like I did, on the 30th, that patreon still takes it out again on the first…

maybe tell the would be supporters to start support as close to the beginning of the month as possible?

again, just making an observation going through my bank statement today…

Overgrow the world!!

4 Likes

Patreon notified me that I was going to be billed on the date I signed up and again on the first of every month.

5 Likes

maybe it told me, I’m not aware…

again… not an issue… just wanted to let people know in case they didn’t know either

4 Likes

Unfortunately there are members that can’t afford to give anything. So to me this sucks. I want all of you to find any extra with an income of 118 dollars per month. SSI says that is plenty for me to live on. I did get permission to give away a few La Diva x lowryder seeds. Once they ripen that is. She was 4 weeks yesterday. Got my first seed from her today. Here she is and the new seed.

I am looking to keep 100 seeds and give away a few but you are welcome to the rest. I have ordered everything I need to make some STS so t h ere will be more seeds in the future. I plan on producing even more seeds from the La Diva but also my lemon og haze, jack herer which are autoflowering. Then there are photoperiod females tangie, blue dream, super silver haze and papaya. Like I said I am keeping 100 seeds off each plant. Ok am out of here.

Have a gréat day and better tomorrow.

HI leaders, i donated in patreon under my name, i messaged lemonade joe about it. I think it is regular supporter level…?

5 Likes

thanks for your support @Danonly!!

and for donating before the end of the month, you get to go into the seed supporter drawing!!

sign him up @Bongedtobits!!

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know and thanks for support…! :pray:

To anybody who wants to contribute:
Please use the same email address for Patreon account that you use here on OG… it is much easier for me to find out and assign Supporter usergroup :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hope that next month I can join on OG suporter list, collector is sold out :cry:

3 Likes

Hey @LemonadeJoe why is the $20+ tier sold out???

4 Likes

it says that but you can make a recurring 20$ donation if that’s your wish

1 Like

Bc exclusively, the xmas give-a-way gonna b :fire::fire::fire:. He’ll open it back up after. Really idk just talk’n shit. I know im a donate orange cookie cross breath cross n others. Been waiting 4 sum1 one to set it up lol, I hate shipping.

1 Like

Sorry that was error… It is corrected now.

Yes that is true, you can make unlimited donation in every tier.

1 Like

I dislike Patreon for this reason: when I went to give to support getting doug with high and wanted to make a one time donation i was greeted with welllll that’s not how we do it. Perhaps the correct response might be ok thank you, from there patreon does their thing and splits it into 12 payments of what ever. Don’t get me wrong, understand their system and why it is that way. So their way is, I give support and then have to call and cancel and hope they don’t… oops next month and charge me again.
None of this works for what I want to do anyway, I want to give support at the 10 dollar a month tier and sponser 3 med growers for the same tier to be given away for christmas. Terms and conditions of how they are given away are non of my concern. So I am going to put in support for 4 people (myself and three others) for 12 months at 10 a month on dec.1 and cancel on dec.2 so there is no next payment.
Will that work as I stated or is there a better plan, cause lets be real I don’t know that OG or I will be around a year from now and my bottom line is I just want some of them free $20 a month tier seeds. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

There is a 1x donation option now @Heliosphear

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment @Heliosphear! You can make one time donation using Patreon when you cancel your pledge after it is billed (see here). Prefered way is to contact me and I can give you our direct paypal address… (there are lower fees).

2 Likes

Yeah, I did a one time. I just put in the amount as a monthly, than when they took it out I canceled (in my case I really just changed it back to $20).

1 Like

Well there I go again, complaining about something that’s already been fixed. My whoops.

I don’t do paypal but I will message you after I make my donation and see what we can do about the details.

Thank you for the assistance.

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe, any chance I could get that og support tag?

2 Likes

whoo! thanks buddy! @LemonadeJoe

2 Likes

OG got one more supporter today!! :heart:

8 Likes