Surprise Delivery

OK guys I am not a hot house flower :grin:
Some times they just have to slip out :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Hot house? Is that a greenhouse? Same thing I assume.

This was confusing to me at first. I thought you were saying youā€™re not a hot, house flower. Like you donā€™t believe youā€™re hotā€¦which next made me wonder what was slipping out of where!

1 Like

Yes, you must be a baby. I am old so it may not be a common saying anymore. Yes Greenhouses used to be called hot houses. A more substantial and/or built like a house.
ps
Some people use the terms greenhouse and hothouse interchangeably to refer to a glass or plastic building used to grow plants, but there is one significant difference between the two. Greenhouses are warmed only by the sun, while hothouses are heated by artificial sources

5 Likes

Huh, interesting information. Not a baby! Iā€™ll be 41 in September

2 Likes

Like I said a baby :rofl: My kids are your age.

9 Likes
2 Likes

Too funny!

2 Likes

Not to mentionā€¦ Clothes dried in the dryer are softer than those dried on the line. My GF decided to save money this summer, weā€™re minimally using the dryer and going au natural with the clothesline. DAYUM them towels are rough now! (Iā€™m gonna start cheating and tossing them in the dryer after coming off the line, just to fluff em up, ya know?). LOL

5 Likes

I clearly need to get a new dentist @G-paS

2 Likes

You guys are so funny. I enjoy the banter.

4 Likes

are so thirstyā€¦and they smell so nice. Unless you live near the (insert factory/mill) then not so much.

I was completely lost and had to go all the way back to the flowers before I remembered where they came from.

1 Like

Beef cattle farm :rofl:

3 Likes

Now Iā€™m scared to ask which hobby :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Just this one!

2 Likes

I figured but it was to good to pass up haha

Sure was! I think these things all the time but am afraid to post most, usually delete.
Gave me a Laugh.

4 Likes

I figure why not have some fun with it, Iā€™m a dirty old man and a smartass to boot, no point in hiding it :rofl: plus it adds to the fun

3 Likes