Swe-Can OG Strain Test - #1 Harvest -

6.5L so I could put more of them in… usually do the 11L

5 Likes

Day 30 of 12/12 … just a reminder for myself… things getting some sugar on top…

29 Likes

That garden looks nice, and your camera skills are pretty good from what I see.

6 Likes

Awesome work. I’m glad I checked it out. You got some sugar babes packin it on. I’ll be checking back in for sure. Have a good one.:v:

3 Likes

Thank you Bullitt… I try my best when it comes to taking picture’s and slowly getting better at it !

Always nice to have you around Baltimore :pray::pray::slight_smile: have a lovely one :pray:

5 Likes

@SamwellBB your pc is getting some sugar on top :heart_eyes_cat::ok_hand:

@Mr.Sparkle

Look at it ! Going all dark on me :laughing::pray: love the colors of the dark sparks

And a small overview

25 Likes

small overview phh thats an understatement gonna be a nice harvest, and definitely looks like you got a real dark one with that darkspark.

8 Likes

Beautiful garden dude. That’s a nice Dark Sparx you got right there. I had one that stayed like 5 in I still kept it and I still rolled about one blunt out of it. Love that stuff. You got a good one going.

Sam’s gears fucking amazing as well. Nice lineup you got there will be smoking your back out soon!:rofl::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Camera is lying like all the pictures of beautiful women but they’re ain’t :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But your dark spark is crazy :heart_eyes:

The dark sparks are crazy in all aspects!! And Sam’s gear is truly fire. Have to try more of the others he made :pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

im actually not a big fan of those super dark ones but has more to do with growth characteristics that come along with some of the plants that the color permeates the leaves like that. that one looks fine though :wink:

4 Likes

Last one thst was as dark as this one looked like dr.Greenspoon.
i did like it thou and i love the smell and flavors coming from them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sad part is that it is in a 16 oz cup. I wish it was in a big 11l pot. But I’ll will try and flirt with you later on when corona is over to send me some more or to do a trade :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum:

5 Likes

2 days later… I wonder how they’ll look when they’re done !

24 Likes

They are looking very tasty already :+1:

2 Likes

Yea all the good people that made these beautiful strains… really did a good work with them :pray::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

4 more weeks top and then we’ll see what they look like

4 Likes

Day 44 of 12/12

27 Likes

Great grow log @Swe-can!. I’m curious about the smell of your skunk?

4 Likes

Thank you @ubcchemo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I never got the old school skunk smell from them but more fruity ones… but beautiful plants indeed

6 Likes

25 Likes

34 Likes

How is the dark spark swe-can? That’s a beautiful plant

2 Likes