Swe-Can OG Strain Test - #1 Harvest -

So guys

4 x of the Sssdh are growing.
5 x of the Appletizerz
1 x of the orange push pop
2 x of the Oregon huckleberry
0 x of platinum pineapple
Made it and are growing in 16oz cups. Trying to keep them small and bushy until everything in the flower tent is done

18 Likes

And what about some pics? ejem|nullxnull We love pics … frech|nullxnull box|nullxnull

4 Likes

what happened with the Platinum Pineapple ?

2 Likes

@George
I will post pictures when lights come on in the morning again :100::v:

@SamwellBB
Non of them did germ… i dont know what’s happening but nothing is going my way this round… im glad i did manage to get some of the others to germinate…

8 Likes

Sorry for the bad camera but im tired :tired_face: and need to sleep :zzz:

Took them before light went out, and about 1 - 1/2 week from harvest for all. Letting them die slowly and just water every 3 days now so they’ll be almost dried out the last day… a little moisture is good though!
But not the big one In the middle… that’s the Amnesia… crazy thing that goes on and on… belive she has around 3-4 more weeks left!!!

The veg tent light was off but found a picture from 2 oktober so they almost twice as big now. Will take new picture soon with a better camera as before!!

26 Likes

Tried some new settings on my phone and they came out ok :ok_hand:. Things starting to get amber so one last week and then :scissors: :scissors: time

24 Likes

what’s what please ?
this one looks like a killer sativa leaner

19 Likes

Amnesia haze from superstrains !! It’s weeks from harvest thou :smile:

Still got around 10 beans left if interested… I could send you some!

8 Likes

gonna have to grow me out some haze sometime - that looks great

5 Likes

They do but takes ages… but love the smoke and love the high you get from them !

7 Likes

Just a reminder for my self…

All cut down and met the :scissors: the Amnesia is still going on belive about 2 weeks left… things is getting crazy…
forget to water it also while I was starving the others so some dead leafs in the middle but that is taken care of…

So the others are growing on fine and will soon be transplanted into bigger pots…

those sssdh will be placed in my breeding tent a couple of days after I re-pot them…

Let there be one male please :pray:

27 Likes

Oh man, are those middle pics the amnesia? Looks like a crazy little sativa there regardless. I’ve heard that amnesia can get away from you real easy on flip. Things looking great ^^

2 Likes

How can you forget to water them? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull Something distracting you? Jessica|nullxnull tounge_smile|nullxnull Fortunately they all look gorgeous … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Yeah I thought she would be a 10 weeker but guess she’s gonna be almost a 13-14 w kind of girl :blush::v:

Work brother :unamused::pensive: 10 hour’s shift and standby 1 week every 4 weeks because of Corona… so sometimes I do 16-18 hours every 4th week… it’s killing me slowly

15 Likes

:thinking: If possible, spend 6-8 of those in the bathroom! :sweat_smile: :wave: :toilet: :newspaper_roll: :books: :watch::yawning_face::watch::iphone::speaking_head::poop::biohazard::dizzy_face::city_sunset:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Ohh I wish I could @cannabissequoia

A small update on the grow and harvest :blush::blush:

25 Likes

What kind of light is that? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Did it frighten the cola or was it supercrop? frech|nullxnull

14 Likes

300 w bulb!!! To top heavy thats why it goes down like that… Leaning Tower Of Amnesia :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Aaaaah, thanks, thought they were separated tubes icon_e_surprised|nullxnull , now I see they were the filaments. Impressive cola Arriba|nullxnull, Amnesia was.my first strain, I bought it on Amazon embaressed_smile|nullxnull, glad I found OG, nothing has been the same since … ejem|nullxnull

7 Likes

So i got 2 males confirmed
1 of the ohb and 1 of the appeltizers and in the trash bin.

3 confirmed females from the sssdh… just hoping for one male of the sssdh
And the only orange pop that made is a female too!

22 Likes