Swe-Can OG Strain Test - #1 Harvest -

Happy new year :confetti_ball::fireworks: to everyone on this great community and wish you all the best for many years to come

Love from Swe-can

14 Likes

2-3 weeks left on the Appeltizer And OPP

It’s still COLD in there and I’m just gonna let them die eating them self up,

And 3 maybe 4 for the Sssdh and sssdh mom just to make sure the beans are brown and mature

27 Likes

Oooh :heart_eyes: some pretty fall colors in there! I love those reds/purples in the leaves. Looks like everything’s finishing strong and happy :muscle: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Fall colors are pretty and all :yum: @HolyAngel

But it’s been a sloppy run this time

I need to step up my game a bit

But as always thank you :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

Eh, still lookin better than my run :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We’ll both get there next time :+1:

2 Likes

Nah man you rocked you’re nl5 :rocket: grow and that lemon cheese :cheese: :lemon: !!

But you’re right next run is ours :wink: !

5 Likes

Cold always brings beautiful colours like these :kissing_heart:, I wouldn’t call that sloppy specially knowing your recent circumstances :mask:, what are you planning for the next run? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

sounds like my grows :slight_smile:

so did I and I am about there :wink:

nice flowers and thanks for the look at your work

All the best My Friend

Dequilo

5 Likes

Once again I wish I was in a warm country but i do love autumn and all the colors ( but love summer and warmth more :laughing:)

@George not to be able to breath, should not be a excuse to be sloppy :laughing: :laughing:

While I’m waiting for harvest, I got some more sssdh in veg with some plum gums and solo berrys, I’m gonna open the pack of goji og and gnash and then I have to figure what more I want to grow! I have a lot i like to put in my grow tent,

Maybe do a seed list and choose from them

10 Likes

@dequilo my sloppy run is with maximum 20 girls :joy:

Yours (not sloppy at all) is with 200!! :heart::heart::laughing:

Thank you for joining in mr and hopefully I’ll do better the next run and so many to come :joy:!

10 Likes

Had to try some adjustments on the phone so here we go :smile:

Some Appeltizers and OPP

A pretty pregnant :pregnant_woman: SSSDH MOM

Some vegging

Sssdh , plum gums , soloberrys

23 Likes

Very nice looking flower My Friend and your plants look great :slight_smile:

you have it going on and that SSSDH is plump :wink:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

Awesome plants! Cant wait to try em out!!!. I havnt checked your thread for a while, 20 plants in a 4x4 really? Small pots? You grow amazingly good looking plants @Swe-can . Nice job, very impressive!

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

Looking good the plum gum are thick stocky bushes I’m looking forward to them .

2 Likes

which ones are the soloberry?

3 Likes

Thank you for your kindness @dequilo :pray::slight_smile:

Much appreciated @Pawsfodocaws

I use 6,5L pots when I fill the tent, normally I always used 11L but haven’t used them since I started this thread.

@ShiskaberrySavior
They’re started good with 6of6 and just kept going on, they should have been bigger and stronger but had them under a shitty blurple together with the soloberrys, @Kakalak these are some strong genetics :dna:!!

@anonymous4289
3 in the right corner in the back, the tallest ones! Don’t mind how they’re looking right now , gonna clean them up a bit and they just got transplanted from solo cups to the new pots

5 Likes

Man, I really like how you pack them in! No wasted space! And your plants are all outfrickinstanding!
I may have to try a big run like this. I like the idea of running multiple strains for variety.
My three plants are filling a 4 x4 tent pretty big.
Good job @Swe-Can you are a master.

3 Likes

Thank you @BigMike55 :pray::pray::heart:
The reason why I fill the whole tent is backside

1: illegal country, if I get caught it doesn’t matter 1 or 2 same headache :face_with_head_bandage: anyhow…

2 : the more the merrier :laughing:, plus I love to have a fruit bowl of flavors!

3 : i say go for it @BigMike55 !!

7 Likes

you never can have too many plants in a non legal grow Country/State as there are no legal plant count

Here Here !!! the more the merrier my motto :slight_smile:

looking good and enjoy your work

Dequilo

6 Likes

Growing up so fast :dash:

:grin::rofl::joy:

18 Likes