Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I’ll swoop those and leave a pk I f2d this last year from Strayfox - Loaded Triangle = Triangle Kush x Hollywood Pure Kush-I95
Vvvv Loaded Triangle F2 vvvV

14 Likes

I will take these. @OG619

Vvv WMBK vvv
Wreckage master x bastard kush by THCeed. My f2.

4 Likes

I’ll take those @Amendment3 and leave a pk of
Vvvv (Cinnamon Toast x 88g13hp) x (TK x HPK-I95) vvvV

6 Likes

Ill take Vvvv (Cinnamon Toast x 88g13hp) x (TK x HPK-I95) vvvV from @OG619

Ill offer up Nurse Helena. (Helena x Peanut Butter Breath)x(Deadzone).
HelenaxPBB is from Brothers In Farms, the PBB used was from Thug Pug. Deadzone is from CSI and is Patient Zero x Chem 91

Vvvv (Nurse Helena photo regs ) vvvV
OR
Alien Patient 10-91. Mac#1 x Deadzone. Same male used in the Nurse Helena, Deadzone= Patient Zero x Chem 91 from Humboldt CSI

WWw Alien Patient 10-91 wWW
OR
Dragons Blood MAC Plant Mac1 x Dragons Blood Hashplant (same pollen used in the DBHP preservation run here on OG)

WWWwDragons Blood MAC PlantwWWW
OR
Valkyrie Of The Dragonborn (Helena x PBB) x Dragons Blood Hashplant

WWWWwValkyrie Of The DragonbornwWWWW

8 Likes

@bassman5420 I’ll take those nurse Helena regs. And I’ll leave

Vvvvvvvvv 15 regular pack of (( chocolate Thai x dosi gelato ) x (afghani male)) Vvvvvvvvvvv

8 Likes

Don’t forget to mention that the EFOG is an autoflower. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I got em straight from HSC for the repro.

Still up

3 Likes

This is one of the more interesting hybrids I’ve seen tossed up here, could be a fun one to hunt.

Still up!

Vvvvvvvvv 15 regular pack of (( chocolate Thai x dosi gelato ) x (afghani male)) Vvvvvvvvvvv

1 Like

Hello @tresbundles nice catch there, I’m growing some of the grape fog and they smell amazing.

As much as any in my crop I’m really looking forward to getting them into a joint, one reminds of fizzy fruity sweets from childhood and another is just like lemonade.

I hope you enjoy them good luck!

8 Likes

Still up btw!

2 Likes

Did you make a bunch with the EFOG reproduction? Looking for auto strains that will work well in a SOG and these may do it.

3 Likes

I did. But gave em all away. Too many actually.
I have just enough left to f6 atm.
I will definitely keep ya in mind when it happens bro.
:wink:

6 Likes

Still up from Vvz420

4 Likes

Hey guys, can someone tell me what the Vvvv and wwwW etc stands for?

3 Likes

It’s just drawing you eyes to what’s being offered thats all

Still up from Vvz420
Vvvvvvvvv 15 regular pack of (( chocolate Thai x dosi gelato ) x (afghani male)) Vvvvvvvvvv

5 Likes

@Vbz420 can you tell me/us what Gelato was used in the cross. Thanks!

Still up

1 Like

It was a (dosi x gelato 41) male from archive that was used. not sure if that was the correct order but I think it’s the other way around since gelato 41 is clone only I believe. The chocolate Thai came from hazeman and was an F4.

2 Likes

Hello all, I have nothing to offer yet, but I’m wondering where you guys get these cool little seed containers you all seem to send seeds in?

Cheers,
eS :tropical_drink:

3 Likes

The plastic ones are commonly called pucks and they are typically 3D printed:

The rigid paper with transparent film are commonly called flips:

Those threads were helpful for me so I thought to share. If you’re not shopping online the flips can be purchased at stores that have coin collecting items. The washers can be purchased at hardware type stores. I’m unsure where one could purchase 3D pucks offline. Hope some of this helps. Many blessings and much love

From @Vbz420

9 Likes

Check with @Bobgrows for pucks.

1 Like

From @Vbz420

3 Likes