Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

@Kon Mine did indeed arrive intact :+1:

Still available from @sd9007 VvVv Truffleatti x Fearless gas vvvV 10 pack regs

1 Like

i would be one of those…

2 Likes

I got you…but I don’t have those anymore of those… continue in dm…

Vvv Truffleatti x Fearless gas vvvVV 10 regs

I will take these @sd9007 .
Leave , germ tested only.
Vvvv Melvin Z x Blackberry Skittlez vvvV 10 plus regs.
I haven’t had a chance to grow any yet.

Or
Vvvv Mint Chocolate Trip F2 vvvvV 10 plus regs

7 Likes

After seeing all these crushed seeds being posted recently I was hoping all my trades would be okay. But it was wishful thinking, we have all but 1 survivor… rip to the beans who were killed in transit. @Kon dm incoming.

Vvvv Melvin Z x Blackberry Skittlez 10 plus regs Or Mint Chocolate Trip F2 10 plus regs vvvvV from @Trial-N-Error

9 Likes

This is what came from this user beware of their trading methods and or use of this thread.image

@kon dmed

6 Likes

Still up btw…

3 Likes

Ended up doing a bigger trade with them. Here’s 4 crushed bags sent the same way. No survivors.

6 Likes

I am sorry you all are experiencing this. Hope they make up for it!

I amended for any of my mistakes with shipping and sure people can vouge on it! :pray:

Vvvv Melvin Z x Blackberry Skittlez 10 plus regs Or Mint Chocolate Trip F2 10 plus regs vvvvV from @Trial-N-Error

9 Likes

Mine was 2 bags, the other bag was just straight atoms. Wasn’t even worth adding the pic to the post…

Still up

2 Likes

Didn’t grab a pic, but LoJack round 2 showed up beautifully packaged and safe.

Still up

7 Likes

I can vouch for @JonPott ’s new shipping method of a hard plastic puck inside a bubble mailer being A+.

Still up

7 Likes

Ah that really sucks and thanks for the heads up. I have mail i’m awaiting from him and waiting to hear back. He posted a while back that he bought coin flips so it makes no sense why he would keep chancing it carelessly like that. Hopefully he makes it up for you guys and changes to flips for future trades.

Still up

4 Likes

Someone with hundreds of seeds of an f2 put the work in to pop that pack (or multiple packs), select the phenotypes after growing them out to sample, crossed the ones that had the traits to make it better, paid for the nutes, electricity, and time to produce them. Now your saying that because you spent $50 your 3 seeds are worth more than someone’s who put a half a year or more of work into that flip of 10+ you so eagerly scooped up?

Also, if they were so much more valuable, maybe they should have been packaged with a bit more care. Now they are worthless.

12 Likes

Someone help an old man out and give me the Readers Digest version of what’s going on with the crushed seeds. Are all those packets from the same person?

11 Likes

Sadly, yes. A new user did a fair amount of trading and all of his packages he sent were smooshed. I watched it play out, but kept my distance.

4 Likes

As a newer member, I was part of the issue with crushed seeds on my first handful of letters I sent out but made amends and sent out new seeds immediately. As other members have vouge already.

Seems another member has been making the same mistake.

8 Likes

You would think :face_with_monocle: with all the pictures (examples) of seeds packaged in flips and washers making it to there destinations safely and intact that this would never happen except for unforeseen circumstances. What was the washer for? :joy::joy::joy: :ok_hand::+1::wink::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

A probation period may be also useful to use this thread maybe 30 days get the feel of things see how others are doing it (before here I hadent seen the flip mrthod). They could always still trade with someone really intrested and could earn some trust b4 flooding unsucessful letters.

5 Likes

Well who is it? I’m thinking it might benefit everyone to know who is mailing crushed seeds.

5 Likes