Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I also wouldn’t think the post office has a machine/rollers that apply pressure to a point that it crushes seeds. Then again, I have never really used the post office so much in my life till this last month. Learning a LOT of what they consider a package and will try to get you to pay more or buy stamps.

All a learning experience much like Cannabis. :grin:
Thanks @Gato :point_down::point_down::point_down:

6 Likes

@LoveDaAutos i tagged them in my post with my picture. It was @Kon, he has made a post before about his seeds being DOA. So the 3 posts you see aren’t the only ones that were crushed. @splinter7 received crushed seeds from him as well.

4 Likes

It’s not the crushed seeds. I’ve been guilty of that myself in the beginning. It’s the undervaluing of everyone else offerings that put the work in to be told our flips are a novelty.

12 Likes

I’ll take these and leave a flip of 10 plus rainbow ylly f2 vvvvvVVvvvvv

5 Likes

I’ll take those rainbow jelly

And leave some sacred sour x afgooey regs

3 Likes

Send those deets bud.

1 Like

i’ll take the afghooey.

leaving 5 x grateful red x lemon alien fem or
7 x grassfire diesel x lemon alien fem

lemon alien is from la plata labs 70days
grateful red is colombian red/thai x 91 purple niagara 77 days
grassfire diesel is grassfire og x dominion diesel from Reikox 70 days

5 Likes

I’ll take the 5 grateful red fem x and leave

Unicorn poop f3 x12 regvvvvvVVvvvv

6 Likes

I’ll take the unicorn poop f3 @Pawsfodocaws and leave
Vvvv (Pure OG x Triangle Kush (CSI)x (Triangle Kush x Hollywood Pure Kush-I95 (Strayfox) vvvV

8 Likes

Unfortunately it does. Seeds are quite like little grapes. Seeds can be crushed between my finger and thumb.

@OG619 , are theses Reg. or Fems please?
leaves
Vvvv (Pure OG x Triangle Kush (CSI)x (Triangle Kush x Hollywood Pure Kush-I95 (Strayfox) vvvV

Cancel this, @Jim ‘s got em.

3 Likes

I’ll take those @OG619 and leave Vvvv Strawberry Temple x Sweet and Sour Cindy photo regs vvvV

6 Likes

I’ll take those @Jim and leave vvvvv x4 Country Freezer x Hot Spot REG ~-AND-~ x4 Permanent Marker FEM vvvvv

4 Likes

I’ll take those and leave

vvvvv queens banner S1 autoflower vvvvvv

5 Likes

dang it, those perm markers slipped by when I wasn’t looking

vvvvv queens banner S1 autoflower vvvvvv @Kyleromero94

3 Likes

Yes… all of my first batch sent out didn’t make it, and it’s gonna take me a few weeks to make it up for everyone, some sooner, some later as I get more seeds… I should of just traded enough that I had enough backups for replacements… and now seeds I originally got on sale over 3-4 months are gonna cost me more than double… it’s a double edged sword… I originally bought them for me, and had no idea there was even a trade thread… I basically threw them in the trash and must send them again…I only had 5 washers and many multiple strain trades, that would need multiple washers per trade, and my washer buy from Amazon was a 2 week shipping window that I didn’t notice…should be here by friday… I will get you your seeds… EVERYONE WILL… I’m sorry!

I underestimated the roller, thought the cardboard, globs of glue, and washer in the center would be enough

Just like the seeds, I am crushed right now, but my priority is redeeming myself… I got caught up, instead of starting slow and testing my methods first… lesson learned

16 Likes

Bump bump…

3 Likes

Hey hit me up in dms I’ll send you out 50x of my threaded seed container. I got you no charge.

Still up

36 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye::face_holding_back_tears:

Idk what to say…

9 Likes

All good man that’s what the OG community is all about. :v:

Still up

16 Likes

@kon hope you can make things right, quite a few got burned. Thanks for taking responsibility and accepting it. And also acting og about it. @Neoangelo147 your awesome man. Thanks for helping this guy out. Still up

10 Likes