Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

@Kon
Thanks for speaking up. Worst thing you could have done now is disappearing.
As long as the communication is good,people won’t hate you for the fuck up.

I also sent a few in cardboard when I started trading, but I hope that I got everyone reimbursed with a second letter.
(If anyone thinks I forgot them,please pm me and I’ll sort it out)

If any of the recipients with the crushed seeds would settle for some guerilla fumé f2, I’m happy to relief @kon from the pressure and send you some of those instead.
(In that case please get in contact with both of us as a shared pm!)
HAPPY GROWING,EVERYONE!!!

Still up from @Kyleromero94

Vvvvv queens banner s1 vvvvvV

22 Likes

I’ll take these and leave these

VVVVvvVvv scarlet grapes f2 x zameldelica exp. F4 auto reg

4 Likes

This needed to be said. You said it well too. Folks that focus on what they paid “retail” for seeds are missing the bigger picture.

still up

11 Likes

Thank you @willie .

Time > money. Always will be. If it’s seen the other way around, the perspective is hampered by youth and inexperience.

That said, I’m happy to see you making things right @Kon . Slow and steady from here. Just keep in mind that a lot of people here breed their own plants. To come into our dojo and tell us that our practice is whack is just nuts to me.

Maybe once you breed your own strain, you will see how much work goes into it. I don’t mean a seed increase or open pollination, but taking a line to f5, f6. That takes a lot more patience, dedication, knowledge, and money than cracking your wallet open and placing an order.

Enjoy your journey, were here to help, I’m not always an asshole

still up

14 Likes

idk, my scale isn’t good, but i ran a single 2x4 to sts for fems. that cost like 300 bucks or so and i ran it in the garage so it didn’t have ac energy cost. 4 months of labor and 300 bucks in sts materials, grow consumables, and energy, but excluding capital like a tent, lights and pots. i I got maybe 300 seeds. That isn’t too cheap, but I am not good at it. At 10 bucks an hour labor excluding actually picking through the bud to keep the seeds, it comes to about 500 bucks. maybe i’m not doing it right.

still up

7 Likes

Still up, adding some details: [quote=“Pawsfodocaws, post:3329, topic:132405”]
[/quote]

I bet there’s at least one really fun plant in there. :grin:
I think its a safe bet these are the seeds I made about 50 of as a random fun cross. :slight_smile: Nearly the opposite of the careful work needed for real breeding projects. I chucked two very different sets of genes together to produce unpredictable offspring with likely high hybrid vigor.

I dropped a dozen of these a couple months ago in some trashy soil amongst all my bugs, and one of the girls grew like a wild monster. Several others looked good, and there were no herms, but I kept only her alive. There’s pics in my grow journal. "Yes, I really do need all these plants." 🤣 Autoflowers, photoperiods, bugs, breeding (journal) - #553 by RainToday
She got pollinated too, and chopped down yesterday quite early, so no real look at the bud potential. Extreme amount of stinky terps from the plant though, and I’ve no doubt she’d have hit 5’ if grown in a 15g pot of good soil and not supercropped nor pollinated.

No hurt feelings if these go unclaimed either. It’s kind of like a plant scratch ticket, it’s just not everyone’s cup of tea.:laughing: But I did want to offer up the info and pics.

13 Likes

Ya these were from you :smiley: I got them in a trade. Thanks @RainToday still up

5 Likes

A guy here on OG sent me a DM one day wanting to trade with me. He said he knew I like autoflower seeds and said he had some breeder packs to trade. He had 2 packs of Mephisto autos each containing 5 seeds (3+2) for a total of 10 seeds. In return he wanted 15 Cap Junky seeds. I politely told him I was not interested and he proceeded to climb up on his soapbox and try to preach to me. Told me that he paid a lot more for those two packs then my homemade seeds were worth and I truly believe he had convinced himself of this.

15 Likes

Kids these days think anything bought retail with packaging and a known breeder is worth more than home made seeds. No matter what you have to offer. When I say kid I mean anyone under 30 lol

4 Likes

I can shit in a flip and put a $500 price tag on it too. All that means is you are the idiot who paid $500 for a flip of shit. I’ll take anyone cross off here before I’ll drop serious coin on the next hype strain that was pushed out the door so fast it only gives you a headache.

From @Pawsfodocaws

14 Likes

new strain name, i like it.

11 Likes

I have seen a cultivar called dog shit once :rofl:
Not my ideal name but sure it does the job well if called that

From @Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

I can definitely relate to that. I had a Jenny cross up and was pm’d about a trade for that. I said OK, what do you have? Member pulls out this gigantic all typed out list. So I go through and pick out 2 partial packs…total of 8 beans (2 were autos and 6 regs). And that was not easy, most of the list is of little interest to me. The asshole didn’t even have the decency to respond. Beyond that, the lame shit went and made a post or a thread about people overvaluing their own crosses.
OK, fine, keep your open package retail gear, the gear you wanted came from beans that were already hunted and selected.

And the truth of the matter is I’da probably just gave the beans if the member presented themself more as a person than a turd.

From @Pawsfodocaws

18 Likes

i had just had the guy who was asking (made a thread) for hindu kush do something like that. rude as hell.

8 Likes

Sounds like some shenanigans going on still up

From me!

3 Likes

Paying money for seeds :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Ooh man, the real Dog Shit cut is legendary in some areas and almost impossible to get your hands on most of the time heh.

Still up- VVVVvvVvv scarlet grapes f2 x zameldelica exp. F4 auto reg wVwWW

From @Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

Might help to say how many seeds? There were quite a few when I packed them. :grin: I think I’ve got some left, wouldn’t mind sending them too if someone wants them.

4 Likes

They are taped in a printes flip. I could open them and repackage them later but I’m not around them.

1 Like

Cool. I checked, I’ve got 11 more nice brown seeds and 20+ light colored ones. I’ll send them also to anyone who picks these up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes