Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Yeah they should have the feedback thread setup automatically @LemonadeJoe I thought it was something anyone could setup to post negative or positive reviews with on a member. To help avoid all of the war type activity that’s been going on in here lately. @LoveDaAutos sorry outta likes

3 Likes

I have a feedback thread, nobody goes to it, lol.

16 Likes

Still up from @ManyManySpliffs
Vvv Blue Mountain vvV

2 Likes

Yeah, ive been staying away from the pay it forward thread because it seems like 1 person has fucked it. I think nothing important but its definitely taking its toll. Nobody will say anything bad about me, I guarantee that but this needs to be nipped in the bud. I think we’re all aware of whats going on. Just Nobody with the power is taking action.

3 Likes

I’ll take blue mountain and leave…

:v:

You should leave bro! Idk you but nobody wants you here. I wasn’t gonna call anyone out but you called yourself out.

3 Likes

And thats all i got to say about that. - Forrest Gump.
Still up from @ManyManySpliffs
Vvv Blue Mountain vvV

@DougDawson. I think the trade feedback thread is locked.
I’ll take those blue mountain @ManyManySpliffs
I’ll leave 10 JTR f2 x FPOG f3 photo regs by Jaws produced by 8th Avenue genetics.

5 Likes

Ill take those fpog @Strikingviking , I leave vvvvvvv 10+ bbhp fast flowering or chem soda ogee fast flowering or double grape x kraken regular autos vvvvvvvv

2 Likes

I’ll take the BBHP Fast Flowering

and leave

vvVV 10 x Chemwalker FEM Auto VVvv

OR

vvVV 10 x “143” FEM Auto VVvv

OR

vvVV 10 x Headstrong REG Photos VVvv

4 Likes

I’ll take these

vvVV 10 x Headstrong REG Photos VVvv

And leave Vvv regs photo 10x GSC x Lime OG Vvv

:joy: what happened

1 Like

All yours @Kyleromero94

You got them first @Mad_Barry all you buddy!!

1 Like

You fucker, making me use another international stamp :rofl::rofl::rofl:, they’re on the way tomorrow brother. Love ya Barry!

3 Likes

Now we’re messaging on top of each other :joy: please send those to mad Barry, he deserves them

4 Likes

Bahahahahahaha sorry

3 Likes

Cheers mate :+1:

Still up from @Neoangelo147

Vvv 10x GSC x Lime OG Vvv

2 Likes

These genetics look insane guys, don’t pass them up :+1:t2::fire:

1 Like

To clarify. Still up from @Neoangelo147

Vvv 10x GSC x Lime OG Vvv

4 Likes

Snagged em, ill leave vvvv chem soda ogee fast flowering or bbhp fast flowering or blueberry f6 from dj short vvvvvvv

3 Likes