Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

ILL TAKE THE CHEM OGEE PLEASE!! :grin:

And leave

Vvvvvv queens banner s1 autoflower vvvvv

3 Likes

And here I thought I was going to see some crazy comments but yall blowing up the leaves and takes!!! Glad this is thriving agian :smile: Thanks for stopping in @DougDawson

Still up from @Kyleromero94
Vvvvvv queens banner s1 autoflower vvvvv

5 Likes

I’ve got two of these QBs going atm.

Vvvvvv queens banner s1 autoflower vvvvV

1 Like

Hope they’re being good to you bud :v:t2:

1 Like

Hey @JonPott. We got this thing rolling, jump in here we know you can’t stay away! :smile:
Vvv Queens banner auto from @Kyleromero94 Vvv

2 Likes

6 Likes

Dont temp me with a good time!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow I touch the road for a few hours and come back to insanity. The good kind. I have to take a little break on these trades, still have plenty seeds but getting low on those plastic caps. I’ll eventually be back though or if I see something I just can’t refuse lol…

I’m outta likes, which they updated the amount of likes we can give. It’s so limited. Sorry everyone that I can’t like. K++ as we would’ve done in the original Overgrow

9 Likes

I’m loving the love :two_hearts:

Or

Vvvvvvvv devils food cake fem auto vvvvvv

1 Like

This is just an idea but what if we make a seed trading club? If we make it a subscription base like say a few dollars a month to join and every month that money gets used for giveaways to all the members in the club so no one is making money from it. I’ll also be down to provide a few free threaded seed pucks to each member so if we have new members join they have no problems sending beans in a secure shipping pucks.

Or

Vvvvvvvv devils food cake fem auto vvvvvv

4 Likes

but that’s like money dude…idk. sounds less cool than what we got.

11 Likes

Now that I’m back home I’ll take these

And leave vvv double grape fem auto vvv

3 Likes

That’s a decent idea but people like me who are limited on funds because of where we live wouldn’t be able to participate. Jamaica is still like a third world country unfortunately in 2024. I’m making the most of it but that’s also another reason why I have to take a lil break on the trades. Everyone doesn’t have the same capital to work with. Sorry…

Still up by @Gato vvv double grape fem autovvv

11 Likes

@resimax
If anyone talks to him
Let him know I got him with beans
I hate seeing someone now out on here because there stress level an medical vonfigot worse
From one situation
I would give all my beans if it was ment for the right reason an never money

5 Likes

Double grape Gem autos
Still up
@Gato

1 Like

I just went to Jamaica a few weeks ago…been a few times and worked for the PCJ a while back. i came just after the recent hurricae. ya, it was messed up, but i went way inland and it wasn’t that bad. there was this one (fruit?) tree that was always messed up, but it still looked pretty good in a lot of places. the coast was hit or miss.

Double grape Gem autos
Still up
@Gato

1 Like

@Osogreen261

Thanks for the offer. I have enough seeds but your offer demonstrates you are a good person and that is all that matters to me. I have to take a break from this site. I get seizures and panic disorder when I’m stressed and have to deal with drama, sometimes even randomly with no cause. I need to watch my health so I don’t think public forums are for me. All it takes is one person to harass me for a month to put me in a bad place and hard to recover. I really appreciate the offer my friend, but I just need a break from people, even if most are good intentioned.

I will respond to DM’s if I am feeling up to it (I have notifications on) but I’m staying away from the public forums for an undetermined amount of time. Thanks for understanding.

Double grape Gem autos
Still up
@Gato

8 Likes

More people on here would give u seeds to see u smile @resimax just remember this place is only what it is because of paying it forward is first

Double grape fem autos still up
@gato

5 Likes

Im 100% opposed to money based anything, it defeats the purpose. I want everyone to have my seeds. Vvvvv @Gato
leaves vvv double grape fem auto vvv

10 Likes

Actually think im gonna take those @Gato. Ill leave vvvvv fast flowering bbhp or fast flowering chem soda ogee or fast flowering ugorg or ill add a 6 pack of dj short blueberry f6’s, i dont have many of them vvvvv

3 Likes