Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

If no one grabs these by dinner time I am grabbing these again.

Shout out to @Cannabis @WeTokeChronic @djtrip
your letters arrived today. :grin: I won the dragon puck that is one of a kind at the moment from @OnePassionateGrower containing his Awoke Dragon F2 seeds. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dont pass these up people!!!
:point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

15 Likes

I was trying to give someone else the chance to grab these but I really want more of them, plus trying to save @Kami on postage since he already has something heading my way. I’ll grab these and leave a choice between
vVv 15 Lambsbread or 15 Blue Mountain or 10 Mystery Cross made by me (parents could be Blue Mountain or Lambsbread from this current grow, don’t have alot of seeds yet so that’s why can only offer 10 of these) vVv :+1:t5:

4 Likes

@ManyManySpliffs these are the same exact seeds i have headed your way that i offered up yesterday , maybe give it a few hours and see if somebody who doesn’t have these already ??? i don’t know the rules here ,just saying

5 Likes

I know they are @Kami , but I really wanted more of them. I get what you and @JonPott are trying to do but never seen any time limits before on when someone can grab the samething. Which is why I grabbed them (because I’ve seen it done before), but I’ll rescind my offer and leave them for someone else to have a chance.

Still up vVv 17 Northern Purple OG x Skunk #1 @Kami vVv

4 Likes

I’ll make sure to shuck some other seeds and put them up very soon, for variety. thank you sir. I appreciate your kindness.

8 Likes

Then I will jump on it @kami
And leave:
Vvvv 1 pack Twin Floyd + 1 pack Wild Thai x Pink Floyd vvvV (10+ seeds each pack)

8 Likes

I’ll snag those @Piter

And I will leave a 10 pack of

Vvvv Chemdog x Temple Flo vvvV

4 Likes

@PsillyRabbit This isn’t my thread, and my opinion means very little, but I support a discussion on a time limit once seeds are taken and offered.

Still up: Vvvv Chemdog x Temple Flo vvvV

3 Likes

@emeraldbullfrog I’ll take the Vvvv Chemdog x Temple Flo vvvV
And leave a pack of Vvvv Shiskaberry vvvV

10 Likes

I’ll take the shiskaberry been waiting over 2 years for a chance

and leave
VVV 10 pk of regular photoperiod
Persian girl (copa) x Skunk #1 bx3 (lvgs) VVVV

13 Likes

I’ll take the the Persian Girl x Skunk 1 bx3 from @Kami and leave some:

(AK Bean Brains Fast Vintage Blueberry x (Cherrygasm x Dutch Passion Blueberry BX4)) x Cherrygasm.

The only condition is when sending shipping details I’m uncomfortable clicking off-site links so whoever wants to take them must be comfortable sharing their shipping details here on the Overgrow website through PM. Many blessings and much love

vvvV (AK Bean Brains Fast Vintage Blueberry x (Cherrygasm x Dutch Passion Blueberry BX4)) x Cherrygasm (M/F photo regs) vvvV

10 Likes

I love that name…Swamp Gas.

2 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow i will take AK Bean Brains Fast Vintage Blueberry x (Cherrygasm x Dutch Passion Blueberry BX4)) x Cherrygasm and leave vvvv Bodhi Blueberry HP f2 regs vvvv

3 Likes

I’ll take the vvvv Bodhi Blueberry HP f2 regs vvvv

and leave

vvVV 10 x Headstrong F2 regs VVvv

3 Likes

It could take up to 10 weeks in some cases from just Canada to the usa.
This is a public thread i dont control it.

2 Likes

I think @PineTarBastard is talking about a cool down period between taking seeds.

So people can’t just sit here all day and take seeds constantly.

5 Likes

I’ll take the Headstrong @Mad_Barry and leave a choice between vVv 10 Lambsbread or 10 Blue Mountain or 10 Mystery Cross created by me this grow using those two as parents. vVv

3 Likes

I’ll check out the Lambsbread and leave

Romulan BX1 F3’s
or
Ice Cream Punch x Choc diesel
or
Pink Lotus x Jenny Kush(never been ran yet but the parents were good friends of mine)

8 Likes

Been wanting to try that Ice Cream Punch @willie, thanks for that. Leaving a choice between vVv 10 Lambsbread or 10 Blue Mountain or 10 Mystery Cross created by me this grow using those two as parents. vVv

1 Like

In the last couple years gathering seeds on OG has become like collecting baseball cards. You want to have at least one of every card in the set. It is a culture that lures seed whores from all over the internet, drawn from word of mouth advertising.

9 Likes