Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

i think it would be fair to have to sit out for a few trades, like 5 trades or so, before being able to jump back in…

2 Likes

I disagree unless it’s something way out of control going on. And if that was the case this thread is self policing…we’ll all hear about it.

Taking in spurts also means giving in spurts and condenses trips to the post office.

12 Likes

Remember to bump @ManyManySpliffs. Vvv Lambsbread or Blue mountain or “Blue mountain wool” Vvv

4 Likes

I have to agree with @willie on this. The time limit bad for people like me who have limited access to rides, etc. Which is why I try to get in my trades for what I like quick then get out the way for awhile. I usually drop-off 6-10 envelopes at the post office when I am able to go, so have to make those trips count. Plus this thread is self-policing like he said, look what happened to Kon here. I’m sure no one wants a repeat of that.

Still up vVv 10 Lambsbread or 10 Blue Mountain or 10 Mystery Cross created by me this grow using those two as parents. vVv

10 Likes

Ill take vVv 10 Lambsbread vVv from @ManyManySpliffs

Ill offer up Nurse Helena. (Helena x Peanut Butter Breath)x(Deadzone).
HelenaxPBB is from Brothers In Farms, the PBB used was from Thug Pug. Deadzone is from CSI and is Patient Zero x Chem 91

Vvvv (Nurse Helena photo regs ) vvvV
OR
Alien Patient 10-91. Mac#1 x Deadzone. Same male used in the Nurse Helena, Deadzone= Patient Zero x Chem 91 from Humboldt CSI

WWw Alien Patient 10-91 wWW
OR
Dragons Blood MAC Plant Mac1 x Dragons Blood Hashplant (same pollen used in the DBHP preservation run here on OG)

WWWwDragons Blood MAC PlantwWWW
OR
Valkyrie Of The Dragonborn (Helena x PBB) x Dragons Blood Hashplant

WWWWwValkyrie Of The DragonbornwWWWW

4 Likes

I will grab those @bassman5420

And leave a 15+ LoJack (Jack Herer 10k cut x Snow Lotus) regular seeds. I may toss an extra freebie with these :wink:

Vvv 15+ LoJack vvV

6 Likes

Well I’ll grab these @JonPott and I’m done for the day.
Offering vVv 10 Blue Mountain and 10 Mystery Cross created by me this grow using Lambsbread and Blue Mountain as parents. vVv

6 Likes

Are we able to participate if we only offer USA shipping?

@ManyManySpliffs. Vvv Lambsbread or Blue mountain or “Blue mountain wool” Vvv

4 Likes

@Itslegalnow yes you can, you just have to specifically say that’s it’s for US only. Might take a bit for people to grab your offer since we have a mix of nationalities.

7 Likes

Just my opinion but I don’t see a problem with you participating as long as you are only accepting seeds from the US only. You ship to the US that’s where you take from only.

Still available from @ManyManySpliffs

vvvv 10 Blue Mountain and 10 Myster Cross seeds vvv

9 Likes

I would agree that is a ethical take/leave seed practice but will be totally on the honesty of the recipient taking seeds to follow that.

As stated before, this is completely open and we can only regulate so much.

2 Likes

I’ll take the 10 Blue Mountain and 10 Mystery Cross seeds

and offer

VvVv 12x Strawberry Glue FEMs w/ custom flip VvVv

7 Likes

Don’t miss out on these!!!

1 Like

I like fems and would love to add the 12 Strawberry Glue fems. I will leave behind a flip of 7

vvvv Strawberry Pie x Sour Livers auto fem seeds vvv

6 Likes

I’ll take these vvvv Strawberry Pie x Sour Livers auto fem seeds vvv

and leave

vvvv Moon Muffins regs (moon fire x blueberry muffins seeds vvv usa shipping

8 Likes

Congratulations on your first Take/Leave seeds!!!

8 Likes

I got these @Itslegalnow

and leave

Vvv 20x Lime OG F3 Regs Vvv

5 Likes

It’s really not expensive to ship internationally especially if shipping from the US. To ship here to Jamaica is like $1.59 which is the equivalent of 3 regular stamps. Some places might be more or less, but you don’t have to limit yourself when in the states. Here I can’t even ship to Thailand, so you have more freedom with shipping. The thing you do want to be aware of is how you’re packing your seeds for shipping. That can cause problems with crushed seeds. Hopefully you’ve been watching the thread and checking out shipping methods. @Itslegalnow

Still up Vvv 20x Lime OG F3 Regs Vvv

6 Likes

It’s from @Itslegalnow

5 Likes

still up vvv

4 Likes