Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Just got my replacements from @Kon. I’ll tell ya right now, his new method is great. Took me a while to get those seeds out of their flips lol they were packed up nice and safe. I’ll wait to his suspension is over and I’ll drop some Gorilla Grape Cookies to celebrate.

He even threw in some tri cross x og as a bonus

19 Likes

So how does this suspension thing work. How long will @kon be suspended for?

Still up by @Neoangelo147
Vvv 20x Lime OG F3 Regs Vvv

4 Likes

If i were to weigh in on the matter I might suggest someone can only offer the same seeds (3?) times in a row?

Back in the day on the shroomery Someone would come in and offer up extra (spores) – seeds-- for absolutely free with out the expectations of receiving beans. just to keep the thread moving.

Still up by @Neoangelo147
Vvv 20x Lime OG F3 Regs Vvv

11 Likes

Alright, I’ve been seeing these ones still up for five hours now. They sound delicious. I will take the Lime OG F3s from @Neoangelo147, love me some lime :lemon:‍:green_square: :raised_hands:

And in its place I will leave

Vvv 10+ Ancient Hashplant (Ancestral Skunk x Turkish Hashplant) made by GregOG + 5pack Karenz #3 x Run Away Bride #8 by BadDawg (GLG) vvV

12 Likes

I’ll scoop up the the Vvv 10+ Ancient Hashplant (Ancestral Skunk x Turkish Hashplant), cause Lord knows, I’ll never get them from GregOG. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’ll put up a choice of either a 12 pack of Vvvv Shiskaberry or 6pack of RomulanDestroyer. with the caveat that the RomulanDestroyer be grown out with in 12 months VvvV

9 Likes

I was going to chime in on those acients HP left up but saw you typing :rofl:

I am at the gym and not sure what to offer up.off the top of my head. Those Destroyers sound amazing!
Still up from @PineTarBastard
vvv Shiskaberry or 6pack of RomulanDestroyer. with the caveat that the RomulanDestroyer be grown out with in 12 months VvvV

3 Likes

Uh-oh… Probably shouldn’t open this can of worms :worm: :worm: but it sounds like there’s a story there.

:speak_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

FWIW the AP seeds came from an OG server auction (and it took awhile for delivery :laughing: but eventually came through, obv)

Still up:

2 Likes

@PsillyRabbit
You mean it would keep the same people from grabbing every new strain offered while they offer the same over an over an over
I agree in a sense
Still up

2 Likes

Ten characters

I agree and I don’t, because some people here work and can’t check OG until in the evenings, etc. Those people may miss out on something and want a shot at it. I’ve missed Shiskaberry and others I can’t think of right now by @JonPott and @joheimgrohen and wish I could see them again. I’m passing up on the Shiskaberry now cause I want to give others a chance who might not have been around earlier. It’s just all about being fair. If your offer sitting too long, can always change it or add to it. Just my 2 cents on it.

Still up 12 pack of Vvvv Shiskaberry or 6pack of RomulanDestroyer. with the caveat that the RomulanDestroyer be grown out with in 12 months VvvV

6 Likes

If this is pointed at me I do apologize for posting up the same crosses with Lime OG. I’ve only keep posting them cause I’ve had few OG members saying they missed them and would like some so I figured I keep sharing. If we wanna get down into it there is genetics being posted in here without any photos or testing to back them up. Which for me I careless about that cause it just makes it even more fun to hunt them. But even though I post the same Lime OG crosses it’s only cause that’s what I have of my own crosses at the moment and I can show proof with photos and testing. I have many other beans from OG Members but don’t feel comfortable sending them being 100% confident they are what they say they are or germ ratio. I would rather take the L on them if some don’t come out how they should than passing them on to another og member. This is just my opinion and how I feel.

Since being on here on OG for a short period of time I have already spent over $300 of my own money sending pucks, beans, logos, and countless hours designing and printing for members here on OG. Whether it was for giveaway, trade or free.

I have a lot of pheno hunting going on at the moment and will soon have many new crosses to share. I’m just getting started when it comes to giving back to the OG community.

If this means I need to stop trading in here until I get some new gear to trade that is fine with me. I appreciate everyone I have traded with so far.

Still up 12 pack of Vvvv Shiskaberry or 6pack of RomulanDestroyer. with the caveat that the RomulanDestroyer be grown out with in 12 months VvvV

21 Likes

As I was just stating @Neoangelo147, some people may want them and missed. We all can only give what we have available. Like you, I have seeds from others but wouldn’t feel right giving away a gift/trade. Keep doing what you’re doing, if you can mix it up fine but no one expects you to work magic. Plus stuff be sitting for hours sometimes, so can’t blame the people that are participating because others don’t want to. Join in and help switch it up…

Still up by @PineTarBastard 12 pack of Vvvv Shiskaberry or 6pack of RomulanDestroyer. with the caveat that the RomulanDestroyer be grown out with in 12 months VvvV

6 Likes

See, that’s why I have stepped back. I’ve got a few lines that I offer but I don’t want to seem greedy, so even when I see something I want, I hold back to be sure others have had a chance at it, unless it’s something I’ve been hoping to see.

Still up:
@PineTarBastard 12 pack of Vvvv Shiskaberry or 6pack of RomulanDestroyer. with the caveat that the RomulanDestroyer be grown out with in 12 months VvvV

6 Likes

1000% not directed at you
I was just responding to an @ and wasn’t really feeling a time ban so offered a suggestion that seemed like a possibility.

@PineTarBastard 12 pack of Vvvv Shiskaberry or 6pack of RomulanDestroyer. with the caveat that the RomulanDestroyer be grown out with in 12 months VvvV

5 Likes

I’ll take up the 12 pack of Shiskaberry and leave

vvv Star Dawg Kush F2 (Suge Pure Kush x Star Dawg by Stray Fox) vvv

7 Likes

You saved me from offering up a pack I have been starring at for 15 minutes now… :heart_hands:

7 Likes

I’ll take the Stardawg Kush and leave

vvv northern lights x jenny kush vvv

3 Likes

Any idea which nothern Lites :thinking:

2 Likes

Sensi #5 x #2

7 Likes

My apologies to the community. I wasn’t trying to stir up any shit. I just thought i healthy to have a conversation around etiquette in this thread. I’m certainly guilty of putting the same seeds up over and over, but the Shiskaberry usually seem to go fast and I’m on a mission from God and (@SHSC-1) to hand them out. :sunglasses: :wink:

8 Likes