Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

@JonPott you and me both haha. How’s this for fairness? Wait one or two hours, if no one still claims the offering they’re open to anyone who wants dibs. That should squash any problems of unfairness.

Still up vVv northern lights x jenny kush vVv by @willie

5 Likes

Did you say Romulan × destroyer? Please elaborate…
That sounds like fire, especially if its the Destroyer I think it is…

3 Likes

This thread is self healing. If you’ve put up something too much it will become apparent. You can then change if you want.
The thread won’t always be moving fast enuff for everybody…but when it does get moving it moves pretty fast.

still up
Northern Lights x Jenny Kush still up

14 Likes

Thats kind of the stance I am taking. Much like most of us here spreading around the same seeds I still have WAY too many LoJacks and feel I have been very generous with the amount I send to people.

This is why I wait a moment and look for what I feel I should part with as its not in my grow scheudle in the next 12 months. This is why I have been letting some breeder packs/freebies go.

@willie your comment is spot on how fast or slow the thread moves and if someone needs to offer something else in exchange.

8 Likes

The Romulan is a female I grew out last year and it was very strong and skunky. The seeds were from Romulan Jake’s original Romulan offering. I highly recommend it.
I also grew several Destroyers last year and hit one or two branches of everything with Destroyer pollen. The Destroyer (CBG via ColoradoSativas) was very strong, but lacked the personality of the other plants I grew(Punto Rojo, MDS x Oaxaca, Meridian Haze). I expect very good things from this cross. It’ll be a while before I can grow out this cross, so I’d like to see how they do with someone else. I have very few of these and the PuntoRojo Destroyers, which is why i only offered a 6pack.

Still up
vvv northern lights x jenny kush vvv

8 Likes

This is my favorite thread and Ive never participated. Thanks for OGing.

Peace

Still up

Northern Lights x Jenny Kush

11 Likes

I’ll gladly claim these and leave a

VVV 10pk reg Slippery Susan (exotic) X skunk #1 bx3 (LVGS)
named Swamp Queen VVV

8 Likes

We invite you to participate when you wish! :wink:

Still up from @Kami
VVV 10pk reg Slippery Susan (exotic) X skunk #1 bx3 (LVGS)
named Swamp Queen VVV

8 Likes

Welp…

Since these are still here I am going to grab that Swamp Queen from you @Kami

And leave this as it seems fitting…
JUDGEMENT DAY, Humboldt CSI

Vvv Judgement Day vvV

18 Likes

I’ll take those. and leave vv7 x choc lit zulu x lemon alien femvv

choc lit zulu is chocolope x kwazulu. i have some pics of it in my grow diary. it was awesome. my cut died during a hurricane this year and I am trying to get my buddy to give my the top of his dying cut of it. it was so good…so chocolately. sativa under 70 days. good yield, easy trim.

3 Likes

DAMN, I’m two mins too late! Nice score there @splinter7 :grin:

Still up:

5 Likes

i just recieved a letter with properly packed seeds from @kon

thank you for this trade, my friend :+1: imho, he was sharktanked
a tiny bit too hard and too fast, but that’s just my personal opinion.

still up:

21 Likes

Never seen sharktank @santero , so I don’t get the reference but I do feel he was done alittle harshly. Especially since he was trying to correct his initial mistakes. I kept out of it because I can see where both sides are coming from. I wasn’t in the shoes of the people done wrong, so I can’t speak on it but I know how I’d feel in their position. Hopefully both sides can come to an agreement after his suspension is up, however long that is. Overgrow is a tightknit loving community and I like seeing it kept that way…

Still up from @splinter7 vVv 7 choc lit zulu x lemon alien fem vVv

5 Likes

I think Kons biggest detracts were the fact he would grab up all kinds of seeds before righting what others felt was wrong…that and the fact we’ve had a few big scams going on this board recently, which isn’t like this place.

His username wasn’t helping him either. :rofl:

Glad to see it appears he’s correcting things.

8 Likes

Yeah you’re definitely right about the name, he could’ve chosen a better one than Kon :laughing: @CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

I missed whatever the bannable offense was that happened, but I agree. It looks like Kon came thru in the end despite the rocky start.
I sent him a few flips last week because I felt bad about how the whole thing went down.

14 Likes

i never got the seeds from him…so, he sent a few packs out. he took a ton.

still up from @splinter7 vVv 7 choc lit zulu x lemon alien fem vVv

1 Like

I hope that when he comes back, its with a better attitude. I could care less about how many flips people snag, or how many times the same strains are offered up. Just honor your trade and dont be a cunt. I like the self policing aspect of this thread, and im more than happy to put the badge on when i feel its necessary.

Hope everyone is having an awesome day. Happy flip flopping!

14 Likes

It is my sincere hope that by the end of his suspension Kon will have fulfilled his obligations to all the members he owed seeds to and can start with a clean slate.

9 Likes

sound advice…that’d look good on a T-shirt, lol

10 Likes