Tappy's Cali Connection - Purple Diesel, 6 site DWC, dual Vero 29

6 Likes

I usually hang in the closet on the opposite side of my grow… However this time I have too nuch at 6 site DWC…not complaining…I love drugs…but only smoke weed, cigd and drink alc. and coffee…

8 Likes

Looking like someone shaggy (@toastyjakes) and the gang would be chasing through dodgy doors lol

Nice haul btw bro

3 Likes

That should fill your jars for a bit ?!!

:smile: :smoking:

2 Likes

Hardy har!! Lol

But true, nice pull bud

2 Likes

Nice looking haul. With that doo you need a guitar and then your all set😂

2 Likes

Thanks much for the praise! My temps are fuckered…lol!! Get ready for ufs#18 @50State @MBVapester

4 Likes

Have 6 gibsons and a lez paul on the wall…do not touch!!!
Have 8 Enjoi skateboard decks…I’m a millenial…cut me some slack

2 Likes

Winnipeg jets 1.0 team Autographed goalie stick…[Uploading…]l

2 Likes

My girl is so Wesome@!!! Cookie Kush &

1 Like

5 day dry and 2 day (so far) cure.
Took my temp/rh monitor out and it dropped a bit…temps around 15c - 21c, rh sitting between 55% and 65% in my cure jug…jumps and drops when I mix the buds up to make sure no moist buds are sitting at the bottom. Going to weigh it out this evening…hoping for at least +4 oz.

7 Likes

Nice nugs bro. Look very smokeable

1 Like

Thanks man! It feels great to be producing again! Smoke is pretty good and the smell is actually coming out with the cure!..no diesel smell tho, smells like early stages of rotting fruit. Only used a plug-in air freshener for odor control :smile:
Probably smoked a half O and gave away about the same already.

2 Likes

Smell control isn’t too bad here. With the wax emporium stock local. To be fair the smell of the bud we usually smoke covers up the smell of the growing stuff :joy: serious though does look banging bro

2 Likes

So this is day 4/5 of the cure. Crazy what a good cure does. The diesel is starting to come out…BIG TIME!! Had a hoot yesterday evening and girlfriend ran in to see the new bud I picked up…stank up the living room on the other side of the house…and I even blew it out the window! When I told her it was ours, she was shocked and had to pack a bowl. I finished cooking dinner while she played her video games…lol
Actually quite pleased with this stuff, despite bitching about it in the past. Kudos, cali connection, kudos.

6 Likes

218 grams dry, cured, lesser thelll
Whole diesel smell came out during cure…gave away an oz or 2 for xmas…

9 Likes

So 7.7oz minus tester smokes and gifts. Can’t grumble there bro

2 Likes

Not at all. …first and best harvest I’ve had in this house…my house…let me say it again…MY HOUSE…no more rental shit or a friend of a friend…all mine!!

5 Likes

1000w are great, but 300w of your own is better…I love my family, I love my wifey fir letting me do this…

5 Likes

I’m loving the positive vibes here. They’re rubbing off :sunglasses: congratulations on the step up in life brother :facepunch:

4 Likes