Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

I’m ashamed to say it, but I begged him for seeds…lol. They are some of my most sacred seeds. Along with motz AK47 and scjedi 88g13hp…and some others.
Will be starting sometime in the summer. Stay tuned. Lol.

2 Likes

Is that a cannabis by Corey strain? 55 days can give a sweet turnover rate…seedling/veg for 15’ish days, 55 days flower…70 days…shit…can get 5.2 harvests a year!! Those buds are chonky!!

2 Likes

Some pics

14 Likes

Day 82
Day 49 flower

18 Likes

20230120_132823

16 Likes

Day 95
Day 62
Harvested a few over the last couple days.
Moved in some new plants…have a bunch of joti seedlings ready to be potted up and put into flower too.
Gods space needle on the right, cut in half…others are all gods space needle x (black erry breath x macslurry)

12 Likes

Pics…

A few that really fattened up.

20 Likes

Your plan to have loads of small plants is working well man :+1:

3 Likes

It’s a lot of fun. These are all seeds I’ve made, so I get to see what finishing times and highs are like. Chopped almost all of the God’s Space Needle x (blackberry breath x MACslurry) very early finishers with good smell and looks.
Chopped a few more last night and this morning.

17 Likes

Day 22 ish…20 going into flower…have another 16 in veg still…gotta make room in flower closet.

Edit…going back to 2 liter bottles…lol…1 gallons are too blah.

15 Likes

A couple Gods space needle, Gods space needle x (blackberry breath x macslurry), Afghani x (sour mints , banana og) coming down today.
The only plants I haven’t harvested any of yet is the BOG LSD and my purple kush x…the PKx is more like a bastard project gone horribly off the tracks, but somehow turned out okay…lol.
Harvesting today.

Gods space needle #2
Hollay fahk…taking too long to load…will put GSN pics up in JOTI thread.

19 Likes

Going back to the 2 Liters! Your thread just hasn’t seemed right without the 2 Liters and Slurpee cups.

2 Likes

CONGRATS ON ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL GROW!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

the 2 litre king is back ladies and gentleman let the diabeetus rain !!!

spectacular work

2 Likes

Baaahahahahaaa!!! I’m not a big pop drinker. My neighbour loves his rye and whiskey, so he scores me all his empty 2 liters. He offered me his empty 66oz bottles, but I thought it would look bad growing a whack of plants in liquor bottle cutoffs…lol

6 Likes

I have to get used to your new avatar. What compound is it? Or do I even have to ask?

1 Like

It’s just THC…not sure if it’s a delta9 or what…my old avatar was just a ripoff of a company here. But now they’re getting pretty big, so didn’t want to act affiliated or confuse anyone. Still looking for another user pic…dont really like this one…lol

3 Likes

Changed the avatar again…kept the colour but gave it a personal touch with my name tilted at an angle.

Just checked and I haven’t had a drink of alcohol in 765 days…crazy. I’ve found that time goes by faster when not drinking. Hard to explain…when drinking you’re in the moment…enjoying the “now” buzz. The last couple years, the days have all just blended together and whizzed by so fast. I see and feel myself getting older now. Maybe I’m almost hitting that mid-life crisis time of life? Is that a thing? Does everyone kind of go through that?
Anyway…gonna light up and bitch about kids these days. Have a good night all. 🫂
grimace-clint-eastwood

14 Likes

Not everyone, I think it happens more with people who feel they have not achieved much in life or could not do things they wanted but now can or want to re experience their younger years as they fear getting old.

I didn’t, but I have always done what I wanted except base jumping withca flying squirrel suit, I would love to try that but one minor bump could destroy my neck and kill me :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

I’m not sure about that.

I’ve lived what I think is a very interesting life. That said, when I turned 40, with the exception of a few important pillars, I was pretty dissatisfied. So I made some drastic changes. In particular getting sober.

I know lots of people who turned their backs on their whole lives when they turned 40.

Mid life crisis or enlightenment. Hard to say.

8 Likes