Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Thanks much for the offer!! I’ve still got a bunch left in the puck…so should be alright for the time being.
Playing the numbers game, I’m going to assume the majority of the rest will be female…lol :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

If those MMH are from sebring, there’s a chance there was some hemp and/or primate og pollen floating around when he was making them. I popped some and saw a bunch of herms and then found that out.

2 Likes

Good to know! I probably won’t be running anymore for a little while.
After scouring the garden it looks like I still have 2 left…so all 6 must have sprouted…lol. still very excited to try…the smells are dank!

I don’t know wtf is going on…the sweet tooth labeled fem threw balls…so I still only have 1 Maui Mango haze and 1 sweet tooth…1 of the male plants found this morning was a sweet tooth…so that’s it.

Def making a another bunch of femmed seeds. Hating on the balls.

8 Likes

I thought that was the Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb?

Didn’t @Guitarzan make the MMH, which were just distributed by Sebring?

1 Like

If it’s straight MMH from Guitarzan then you’re likely good on herms.

2 Likes

I don’t know which ones @tappy has; hell, I’m not sure which ones I have. I know I got them from Sebring, but I assumed it was from guitarzan’s run. In any event, I had no herm issues with the few I grew.

ETA: this is what I was thinking of:

2 Likes

Yeah the herms I found were in the cherry bomb, not the straight mango haze so that was my bad.

I think the Maui mango haze used an earlier release of sebring’s mwcb :thinking:

3 Likes

My MMHs were ok. High variation but ok.

2 Likes

These mmh were from Sebring…smell so good!!

2 Likes

Today is day 12’ish of flower…garden is looking pretty tight. I’m officially at the time when I have to water every second day. I waited 3 days this time and plants were starting to droop a touch. Gonna increase nutes next watering too…we’re about to kick into high gear! Tallest plant is about 3 feet tall…lol…hoping the stretch is about done.

14 Likes

ReikoX auto testers and some clones in the back corner.
I have next 2 runs all planned already, so not sure what I’m gonna do with any clones…and didn’t label any of them…just threw them all in a glass with a slurpee cup dome…lol. It’s my hoarder mentality, I suppose…lol

12 Likes

I flip-flop more than a pair of flip-flops at the beach. Gonna be switching up the plan again. Because I’m anxious to get my stash replenished, I’m gonna do another sinsemilla run real quick before I get to pollen chucking.
Next sinsemila run will be:

• pkx x chemo f. x12
  • black candyland f. x12
  • gods space needle f. x12
  • BOG LSD x10
    Jars should be packed full after that!! Hopefully finished by end of January.

Then from end of january to April, I want to make some femmed seeds from these:

• Cali connection pre98 bubba (should be here next week)
  • Midnight Glue (SoFem) x Peanut Butter Lady (Thug Pug)
  • Thug Pug Genetics PB Lady (PBB x Sophisticated Lady)
  • buddha’s cane

Things might change again…but we’ll see.

16 Likes

I feel you on this mate. I can’t stop getting excited about running new gear and end up switching the plan. Every time I think I’ve got it down I’ll be distracted by the next shiny strain in somebody’s grow log.

I think you’re making the right move though, I’m nearly out of Sensi (bottom shelf stuff now) for the first time in years and it’s stressful. It’s getting so bad im even considering….a dispensary :flushed:. Dont end up in this position, definitely Sensi before seed in times of need :joy:

5 Likes

I can’t wear flip flops. I don’t like the thing between my toes.

I have the opposite problem. I never know what I’m going to run until I dump my seed box on the floor and look through them. Once I’ve done that I’m pretty set in my plan. The 88g13hp has really been catching my eye recently.

Got to smoke some recently. Very nice. And it’s an IBL by now so good breeding stock.

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat with my supply.

I really like your 2L pop bottles and decided to do some with coco/perlite in next run.

With your soil in 2L bottles, can I ask how you know when to water them? Only asking as I seem to either over or under water when using soil in pots and recently decided to go back to coco and perlite.

2 Likes

You can usually feel if they need water just by lifting. The good thing about 2 liters is they yave a small reservoir for nute solution if you cut the drain holes a little way up from the bottom. And they’re tall and narrow, so you can feel if the top is super light…in which case you may just want to give a little drink to moisten the top layer. From what I’ve heard, coco only retains 60-70% moisture, so you shouldn’t be running into any overwatering issues…I could be wrong though…baby plants are finicky.

Bro…thats an awesome line!!! And absolutely true!! :joy::rofl:

Yussss…I’ve got a male 88g13hp that I’m gonna be dusting on a few things…have only made Afghani x 88g12hp so far…but gonna expand. :+1:

7 Likes

Jeez Louise…so friggin picky…lol

3 Likes

@Sebring your Maui Mango haze is turning out to be my favourite plant this run. Smells skunky and fruity and has awesome structure for my SOG. If I had 50 of these going, I would be insanely happy! It doesn’t throw long, branchy arms…nice and tight!
You can tell this is just going to be buds on a stick…can’t wait to see this finished!

16 Likes

So I never chopped the sweet tooth male…just threw it aside. After looking at the female I have left, I decided to pit the male back into flower…just need 1 sac to pollinate the sweet tooth female and get some good sweet tooth reg seeds.
Sweet tooth male below.

16 Likes

Week 4 flower…hophoping to harvest week 9-10…nov 6-13

22 Likes