Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Looking good Tappy, that tall one doesn’t seem to want to put any branches out does it. I would have bent it in half buy now lol.

4 Likes

It reminds me of the colonnade apple tree. Freaky!

1 Like

I cut the lowers and kept the top 3 nodes when it went into flower…lol…currently sitting with the original 3, plus another 5…lol.
I just wanted to let it do its thing, but jeez. I may just have to lay it kinda sideways…almost horizontal with the lights…see if it gives any fat nugs.

5 Likes

Big yield auto…looking all kushy with the golfball buds. Coming down next weekend.

23 Likes

You’re probably going to fall in love with that blackberry breath, very sticky lady. The single one I ran turned kind of reddish at the end, and showed up more on the cure.
And the smoke is very fine as well, floral n fruity with a kick ass high.:crazy_face:

6 Likes

As soon as I saw a hair on her, I knew the flower room wasn’t her destiny. Hoping it’s as awesome as people say and looks as good as it does on his website!
Do you have any pics of yours and grow info (pot size, medium, light, nutes, v time, f time)?

Mongo killed it with bbb

4 Likes

Orange goji 3 gallon came down this morning. 8 weeks 3 days flower time.

8 Likes

3 gallon orange goji harvested yesterday morning…maybe 1.5 - 2 ounces.

Cannabis by Corey- strawberry haze x banana OG #1. Hoping this fills out and we get a 1.5 foot budscicle!! Has another 30-40 days to go!! Starting to get some frost.

HSO - sour mintz x banana OG #3. Hoping for another 1 - 1.5 footer here too

Cannabis by Corey - strawberry haze x banana OG #2. This one didnt stretch much after flip, if it puts on another 5 inches, could be another 1 foot bud…even it doesnt grow vertically, still hoping for a football bud…lol

HSO - sour mintz x banana OG #1. Stretched pretty bad. Kept a cutting just in case it turns out to be ridiculous, but probably not a keeper for my space.

HSO - sour mintz x banana OG #2. And miss stretchy McStretcherton. Putting the pot below the platform has helped fight the stretch, but the lowers are not getting enough light. Plant seems like it’s still stretching…it’s an inch from the floros on the ceiling. 18 inches of stalk before first budsites, then 24 inches of stalk with staggered budsites.

Lavender OG seedrun. Smells kind of minty.

Lavender 2. A couple weeks behind the other. Smells lightly skunky

3x JOTI Black Funk dawg a couple weeks apart in flower. The male I chopped down stank STANK, but these are very mellow…not much smell at all.

JOTI Gods Bubba. Mid level stink at the moment. I have high hopes for her!

7x Soloberry3. I would be happy with 4 females…would be stoked for 7, but let’s not get carried away…lol

Had 3 ufs18 in this cups, wasnt able to separate the roots. Cut down 1 male, down to 2 in the cup.

2x chem95. Hope I get at least one f. Both f. would be the bees knees! Mother plant(s) in the making. @Shadey I recieved these from that mixed carepackage with the hibernate and deadband…any idea who had these chem95 or where I could find info?

6x JOTI Afghani coming down in 2 weeks.

5x JOTI Afgjani coming down in 4-5 maybe 6 weeks tops.

So that 4 foot HSO sour mints x banana OG #2 is now suspended in the air and hanging almost horizontal. It gets the cxb3590 and the TS1000…if this thing doesnt fatten up and produce like a mofo, I will be very shocked…maybe too much light? Should I lower the plant a bit?

Flower room

Big yield auto, UFS18 and a HSO#2 clone

Looks like some of that reversed big yield auto pollen is already at work, looks like 3 seeds…and this thing is pushing crystals pretty hard and fattening up daily

HSO, CBC, black Funk dawg, ufs#18 and lavender clones.
Macslurry and JOTI blackberry breath mothers.
Motz ak47 v.3, Bodhi DLA11, soloberry2 and ssh seedlings

Veg. Room

18 Likes

Also had to bust out the wine bucket to have more water on hand. Black is light veg, white is flower

10 Likes

The pics wouldn’t do it any justice, she was placed in the back covered by others. I ran it in the cup challenge and actually harvested it before I took pictures.
As for the medium, they were grown in straight coco, and fed mega crop with pk boosters inside of a 16oz cup. Only pulled about 3/4 of an oz.
I saved the tops to cure, and smoked the lowers as soon as she was dry, and was pleased with the outcome.

1 Like

Ho.ly.shit. I don’t want to get my hopes up…but this morning I opened up my veg closet and holy frig, smelled like a skunk bomb went off. Pretty sure the ufs#18 hit full veg. maturity…has been vegging for almost 10 weeks now and smells incredible!!! So effin excited up right now!!! Need these clones to warm up and root faster!!! Smells like some killer bud I got in the late 90’s (when I started smoking weed)!!!
50state rules!!!

18 Likes

:rofl: :+1:
That was a good idea ^^

Everything’s looking great!

5 Likes

That is a good idea, and it looks hilarious lol. It’s like she’s poking her head into the room like “what’s going on in here?”

Who is the high yield auto from? It looks killer!

1 Like

Yeah, us growers are incredibly resourceful. A special breed, for sure…lol.

The big yield auto is from phoenix seeds. Not much info about it on the web. Want to try and dwc one and see if I can get it to do this…lol

19 Likes

Uhhh holy shit!

3 Likes

You bet…lol. smells awesome, looks good. This friday is chop day for it…will be 80 days total, from seedling

2 Likes

Very impressive, especially for the short lifespan.

2 Likes

Orange goji dried really fast…a little too fast…moisture left in the stems should bring it back. Probably closer to 1-1.5 oz.

11 Likes

Maybe experiment & cure some in a vac-sealed bag(or halfassed but minimal air/headspace)?

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Phoenix seeds - Big yield auto
11 weeks 3 days (80 days) from seed.

20 Likes