Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

If you are looking for 1 main cola then you could trim the lower branches, however if you think you will need any cuts then I leave them until I decide if I need cuts. Or you can cut them, wrap in wet paper towel and place in a bag in the crisper of the fridge and they should last a few weeks until you decide.

3 Likes

Bought some egg crate to put under the pots to get lots of air flow around and under the fabric pots…if I have to water 2 or 3 times a day in flower, so be it…gives me an excuse to poke around the grow room.
Used my awesome wood working skills to cut a notch so I can move my shelf forward a touch.

This also allows air to come up from behind the shelf …should be able to hold 5 rows of 4 pots. I have the panda wrap covering the wood…its not directly exposed.

I used some 1/2" vinyl tubing to give the egg crate a little lift, again for better air flow.

Plants back in.
The plant in front, middle-left (see the blue bread tag) is a cookies kush from barneys farm…thing is stretching hard…almost a foot tall…but it always looks like it’s in distress, overwater, underwater, limp…grows well, looks good, just giving me mixed messages, but I assume it’s healthy…

9 Likes

So I’m hitting the barneys farm cookies kush fem. and pineapple chunk fem. with the CS…just one of the very lowest branches of each…here’s what the pineapple chunk branch looks like…kinda funky, but whatever.

…then, upon closer inspection I see this fuckin thing on a middle branch…

I knew femmed seeds may have hermie tendencies, but fuck. Anyway…still gonna move forward with all this…just wanted to show that.

4 Likes

@50State
Quick question for you regarding your ufs#18. I have 2 different looking plants and was hoping you could tell me what to expect from each…is one more skunky than the other?..more sought after phenotype?..or any info you can relay back would be great! Thanks in advance!
First plant has double-serrated leaf margins

Second plant has single-serrated leaf margins

5 Likes

The title for this thread is perfect…I’m so indecisive and procrastinate constantly, mix that with being incredibly impulsive and you have my garden in a seed shell. Lol.
Plans have changed…again. Here’s a hint…

9 Likes

I’d say the first picture is one of the purple phenos that finish around 58 days with tight frosty nugs and beautiful red hairs most likely will have a sweet earth and grapes smell and flavour something I’d say ranging from UK Cheese to Skunk #1 I’ve found and can yield well.

The second picture looks like my number 1 female she had a very loud Sour Skunk grapeskins smell as my brother,said, buds are bigger just not as dense nugs skinnier leaves yields well too but she was closer to 70 days she didn’t purple but lighter green.

8 Likes

Shit man I know where your going. I was just in the hydro store on my way out and was looking at more net pots/lids and the flora flex system and asked if it would be the same size tubes as I got. Took one to try.

Well Tappy sounds good except now you need more air freshener🤫

4 Likes

@50State
Sounds like all keepers!! Hoping for a couple more males. Never though I’d ever say that…OG has changed the way I see growing. Thanks much for the info!! I can’t wait for the end of March!!!

@MBVapester
Not sure which store you go to, but if you’re ever near Ready, Set, Grow you should check them out. Great prices, great products, great guy behind the counter, very well informed and up to date with current cannabis news/laws (local and canada wide).
Do you currently runa floraflex setup? Never seen this before…I like the price compared to other products!! I imagine you’ve got to be running some sort of automated setup, eh?..or just large soil pots? (Sorry, cant remember).
I’ve got a 6" filter coming…not sure if I should get another fan, but I was just going to use the 6" to suck air out and the 4" to blow air out…lol…time for some art.

Do you think that would this be too much for the little 4" fan?

Product info here:

3 Likes

Yes, I think two filters would be too much for that 4" fan. I would just use the 4" filter and fan inside the tent.

3 Likes

Dammit…you totally jogged my memory as to why I got the 6" to 4" reducer…it wasnt to put a 6" filter on a 4" fan…it was to put a 6" fan on my 4" filter (run at 25% to reduce noise)…frig…what a stoner move. Lol…I cant believe this.
Edit:
@ReikoX
Would there be any benefit running the 6" filter on the 4" fan?

Edit again:
After reading a bunch of crap, I’m now a little more confused…help me out.
A 6" filter with a max 400cfm, ran with a 4" fan at about 100cfm (50% power) would prolong the life of the filter?..or would not pull air through the filter enough to be effective?
Ooooor would it put way too much strain on the fan and burn it out??

6 Likes

Agree with @ReikoX even tho it looks like a vortex
Fan it’s not. Why do you need a second filter just not big enough with one.

1 Like

I’m just super paranoid about the smell that’s coming. I blow from grow closet into empty closet beside. May get the 6" filter going in the empty closet and recirculate the air back into the grow closet. The closets is far from air tight and I’m in there twice a day at least with the door fully open, so im not too worried about fresh air getting in…just the smell getting out. Would be so sweet if I could push air out of this lower vent to the chimney…

3 Likes

Well may not be out of the question. You just gotta watch the negative pressure depending on what else uses the chimney.

2 Likes

Gonna crank the heat and pop that cap off…see if it’s tied into the furnace

4 Likes

Dates and sexes as of Feb. 09

Day 15 flower:
1 cookies kush, fem
1 pineapple chunk, fem
1 gsc x sc, fem
3 UFS18, fem

Day 10 flower:
1 orange goji, ?
5 ufs18, 3 fem, 1 male, 1 ?

Day 5 12/12 seedling/veg
4 afghani, no sex

24/0 fridge veg
1 purple diesel, fem - 137 days from clone (looked it up…lol)
1 purple kush, fem - 20 days
2 big yield auto, fem - 5 days
2 blue lights, no sex - 5 days

5 Likes

Nutes per gallon:
2 ml silica (0-0-4)
1/4 tsp. Maxibloom (5-15-14)
Pinch of epsom salt (0-0-0)

Brings ppm to 350’ish, then ph to 6.0’ish.

As per jetdro…(rough ratios)
1-1-1 for mothers
2-1-1 for veg
1-3-4 for late veg/early-mid flower
1-2-8 mid-late flower

Bought this, this morning for mid-late flower up to harvest.
NPK RAW (K) Potassium (0-0-50). 1/8 tsp. = 170 ppm in 1 gallon of fresh water.
Cant wait to blow these plants up!! Who doesnt love pop bottle colas!?!!

6 Likes

Well how did I not see this before, you got a lot of good stuff on the go. I will be checking in now to see what’s going on. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! Everything is slowly putting along. Just started another Afghani seed to throw in a 5 gal. single site dwc. Gonna throw 2 air pumps loaded with air stones to completely avoid root rot. Hoping I can ease my way back into dwc, while getting a decent seed stash and some smoke with the soil pots.

3 Likes

I have self edited my reply. Hopefully I’ll get to tell you in person :joy::joy::joy: tomorrow.

3 Likes

Bought a box of old pc fans at a garage sale a few years ago…best $3 I’ve ever spent…lol.

6 Likes