Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Was gonna burn $200 on a light rig for the aquarium…but since this run is the last…shuffling some equipment around.
This is the 3k 200w Cree cob setup running at ~80w…has too much yellow, I think…gonna try the marshydro later.

Sweet potatoes still going strong…cantaloupe seedling is still floating around the top of the water somewhere.

Looks better with lights out…

Cantaloupe seedling roots

15 Likes

Chopping a couple more…

Blackberry breath x macslurry

21 Likes

15 Likes

Gods space needle x (blackberry breath x macslurry)

15 Likes

High-Grade my Friend :pray::+1::metal:

2 Likes

Back to chopping.

15 Likes

Tri-force @HolyAngel

This one was a particular pain in the ass…I cut the tips off a few leaves and then struggled to justify trimming the rest…the crystals were packed like sugar on all the leaves. I didn’t take pics of the crystally leaves…but I do have evidence of how crystal-drippy it was.
ThesThese2scissors were cleaned with a razor blade before starting…looked like this after trimming.

20 Likes

I can never keep up with threads here lol. Everything looking super dank. Those macslurry crosses had me drooling.

What kind of smells are you getting off the triforce and the triangle x biker kush? I think I recently got both of em and have been curious to possibly pop em at some point.

5 Likes

:snowflake: it’s still winter in your grow workshop :fire::boom:

4 Likes

I get asked this very often…but honestly, after smelling a plant or two, my nose is so covered in crystals I can’t differentiate smells from one plant to another…lol.

3 Likes

Gods space needle x (blackberry breath x macslurry)

13 Likes

Tri-force @HolyAngel

Scissor hash from the last 3 plants…effin savage for just residual thc on small stainless steel scissors.

Had to…even with some plant material in there…thats pretty impressive scissor hash haul off 3 small plants

13 Likes

Hell yeah bro!! :fire::heart_eyes::fire::heart_eyes::fire: that’s what we like! Nice mix of TK and kryptonite in those last two. I especially like that 2nd one :drooling_face: interested to hear what the smoke report says when you get there! Thanks for giving them a run ^^

2 Likes

Hit some @Budderton Biker kush x (Triangle kush x pure og) yesterday

Trying some Toxic truffle today

12 Likes

Bubba x mendobreath @Crafty_Flame
Straight outta high times. Wicked looking stuff!!!

22 Likes

Pffff whoooaaaa beautiful :fire::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Wow :star_struck: What a beauty! Makes me wanna search those.

4 Likes

Wait until you see the best one! Coming down this week!

6 Likes

Man its christmas everyday in here. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Love the massive variety. Looking forward to hearing back on the Toxic Truffles. Those are on the short list.

2 Likes

Out of the 3 packs of garbage tumeric that was available at the store, only 1 shoot popped so far. After 3-4 weeks (2 weeks ago) I dug the others up and a couple were beyond rotten…but a couple were showing signs of life and growth, so buried those ones again.
Also have a spider plant the oldest daughter brought home…cats got it, so figured I’d help nurse it back to life.
Have some tobacco and naga viper peppers started.
Attempting to revive and asparagus fern ornlace fern or something that was potted and left outside all winter. It was a beautiful plant, so hoping it comes back. Cut all the dead growth back lightly watered and misted, no sitting in the warm humid fridge…the fridge itself is ugly ass eff inside…doesn’t look horrible on the outside.
Also have a few hygrophila corymbosa from the fishtank doing some immersed propagation.

8 Likes