Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

When a clone or seedling first goes in, I dont have to water for 7-10 days. The mature flowering plants need water every 3-5 days.

DLA8 f2. Pb. & J from our bro @Dyad …3 weeks before les chop…heavy K coming
1-2-5

6 Likes

DLA8 PB & J @Dyad
Multi top dysfunctional but budding awesome!!
Day 10, 12/12

9 Likes

Well, it’s Monday… I’m hungover like a bitch. Checking shit out and kabaammmm…bitch is done…
@Senor_frijoles
Gorilla Zkittles

Thank fuck it stopped raining and the rh dropped…grow room is currently sitting at 25c and 50% humidity…pretty sure I’m in the VPD sweet spot.

13 Likes

Ugh…I’m so thankful to have a great boss…he doesn’t know I grow, but he knows I drink like a fish.
Love you Mike…I hope you never see this…lol

6 Likes

Mother of all shiny things. She might put you to sleep.

1 Like

Well, here’s where we’re at…I’m super embarrased. Was pretty wasted and made a nutrient mix…water was at, like, 4.0 ph after nutes. Went to add my ph up and accidentally added my ph down…ugh…so rather than dump it and start over at the cost of $0.006…i decided it would be a better idea to chase the ph up by adding a fuckload of ph up…ugh…great.
Pics.

My poor clones…luckily started a bunch of unidentified seeds…lol…ah, yes, alcohol…my best friend and worst enemy.

Buds look great though…the plant clearly sacrifices leaves over buds/possible seed sites…
@Dyad s DLA8 F2 PB & J

Hope I got this right @lefthandseeds LowDak

10 Likes

You are not alone.
I (we? Lol) have done the same. Grabbing the down when I needed up. Chasing…dumping…redoing.
Frying and cussing.

Hope everything bounces back from the booboo.

4 Likes

Man @Tappy , I one upped you this week. Leaves on my plants started dying off like crazy. Realized I hadn’t cleaned the res in ages, and when I looked inside there was all kinds of bad shit growing. Hopefully didn’t kill a grow… :joy:

7 Likes

Ah, yes…life.

1 Like

Well…I knew it would happen, just wasnt sure when. Because the freakshow project is right beside my main closet some of the freakshow pollen slipped by and got my lowdak and dla8. Gonna be chopping next friday anyway…so…meh.

Group shot.

10 Likes

Purple kush auto @Grease_Monkey

The only seed that took…and its buggered. Frig.

12 Likes

Shooting blanks… It happens to every guy once in a while… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

4x UFS#18 girls well on their way!! Love this stuff!!!

Here’s one of the first ones I harvested…think it was back in March. It was the skunkiest of all of them…thought it was all gone, but found it at the bottom of the bag.

20 Likes

Well…in classic Tappy styale, I managed to fuck up my labeling… @lefthandseeds @Dyad
I have 4 plants coming down…can you claim this/these plant(s)?
#1 no label

I fuhked up stripping fan leaves and took off 2 buds…tried to make it like it was…

#2 has a lowdak sign in there…how accurate that was is questionable, as I dont really remember putting it in there…but it’s in my writing…so…

#3 labeled as DLA8

#4 labeled dla#8

13 Likes

:joy: well #1 definitely could be lowdak, but I’m not sure you could have picked more similar genetics than DLA8.

3 Likes

What is USF’s?

1 Like

The ufs18 are @50State

2 Likes

Uncle fester skunk

3 Likes

UFS stands for Uncle Festers Skunk strain.
Tappy posted just before I finished posting lol.

3 Likes