Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

That is a good idea, and it looks hilarious lol. It’s like she’s poking her head into the room like “what’s going on in here?”

Who is the high yield auto from? It looks killer!

1 Like

Yeah, us growers are incredibly resourceful. A special breed, for sure…lol.

The big yield auto is from phoenix seeds. Not much info about it on the web. Want to try and dwc one and see if I can get it to do this…lol

19 Likes

Uhhh holy shit!

3 Likes

You bet…lol. smells awesome, looks good. This friday is chop day for it…will be 80 days total, from seedling

2 Likes

Very impressive, especially for the short lifespan.

2 Likes

Orange goji dried really fast…a little too fast…moisture left in the stems should bring it back. Probably closer to 1-1.5 oz.

11 Likes

Maybe experiment & cure some in a vac-sealed bag(or halfassed but minimal air/headspace)?

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Phoenix seeds - Big yield auto
11 weeks 3 days (80 days) from seed.

20 Likes

Very nice enjoy

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

That looks fire :fire: let us know how she smokes

1 Like

Have about 20 clones of this stinky, stinky ufs18…cut lowers and saved 6 tops…go get’em girl!!! Make me proud!!!

Kept 3 nodes and the tip :drooling_face:

13 Likes

@Tappy this thread is awesome. Love all the new strains and party cup grows. What type of soil are you using? Noticed you got a few nutrient bottles kicking around. What kinda nuts you using on the regular?

3 Likes

I use sunshine #4 with roughly 30% perlite…my closet goes from 28c lights on to 13c lights off.

3 Likes

Organic nutrients with wet/dry cycles? I haven’t used sunshine#4 yet, I’ve been using HP Pro Mycorrhizae in hempys with great results.

2 Likes

I give maxi Bloom for veg I am maxi Bloom for a flower than a flower some maxi Bloom I also add silica copper sulfite and beneficial microbial bacteria

4 Likes

This is my 2nd time using Baltimore’s … the I whatever

1 Like

Maxibloom…I add monster bloom (0.50.30) and raw K (0.0.50) at specific times to throw weight. I dunno wtf I was talking about copper sulfate unless I was reading this…

…and my thumb isn’t stubby…just a bad picture…

7 Likes

Well. I’ve made an executive decision to chop a plant a day until Friday… numerous uno

22 Likes

10 leaves…my kinda trim jail…

14 Likes

22 Likes