Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Dammit. I don’t want to read that. Fuck cancer. And yes, the shot too!

Have you been keeping up with your diet and all?

7 Likes

I fell off the diet about a week ago…has been nothing but trouble since. Haven’t eaten anything for the last 48 hours, so once I return home I’ll be back on the diet and taking all vitamins and stuff again. Wild ride, for sure!

7 Likes

are you ok and do they know if you caught it early enough ?

5 Likes

It seems I’m what they would call, “fucked”…lol. the words ‘incurable’ and ‘stage 4’ have been thrown around…at this point I just want to live whatever life I’ve got left. I’m still super optimistic about the diet and vits…was feeling like a million bucks for a while there.

7 Likes

Heard the doctors saying I’m on 1.5 of hydromorphone…1.5 what…MG?

4 Likes

you can fight like you said with diet and supplements im sorry yo hear the diagnoses. just remember its not a death sentence and keep trying to live to the fullest brotha.

5 Likes

No matter what they say here at the hospital, I’m 99% sure this can be beat. Always positive!

11 Likes

well tell who ever is watching over your plants to stay on top of it or ill kick their butt like your gonna do to that cocksucking diseaes ass!

5 Likes

Bro…lol…was intense…had to walk her through, step-by-step…lol…but got it done

9 Likes

lmao… thats always fun haahah glad she got it

4 Likes

Stay positive man, keep the clean diet up as much as possible, I have a buddy with breast cancer, he was diagnosed 8 years ago and told 6 months max. He cleaned up his diet, uses cbd oil patches goes to see a naturopath with his blood work from his pharmaceutical doctor. He still has a tumor but it’s getting smaller every year. You have beaten it before you can do it again.

The problem with falling off a clean diet is the inflammation generated can be much higher than if you had been on a crappy diet a long time.

I will pm you some vax study info from Switzerland and the worlds life insurance companies info on the mrna increase in all cause mortality that has risen post vax as it will probably get flagged if I post it here.

8 Likes

Yes, that’s what it feels like…I shed about 40ish pounds when I started the diet…put a bunch back on quick-fast when I fell off the diet.

6 Likes

After going through the 'free your budshots’thread, I wanna get home even more now…that sweet tooth male will have dropped pollen by now…so not sure what’s gonna be seeded…plants need watering almost everyday at this point, people who don’t grow don’t understand the importance of ph…I’m pretty scared, but anxious to get home…lol. ugh.

6 Likes

when do they think your good to leave ? i hope your plants survive without being pregnant things were just taking off arrrrgh

2 Likes

Not sure when I’ll be discharged…docs keep giving mixed messages. Whenever I walk I still feel a lot of pain in lower abdomen. Haven’t eaten anything in 4ish days…drank juice, broth and tea today and last night. Hoping for the best and to get out soon.

5 Likes

is it appetite from the meds keeping you from eating ? i have some decarbed weed in freezer if u wanna try eating some to get appetite ?

1 Like

I’m hungry, have an appetite…but my stomach isn’t digesting food or have some kind of blockage or something. Like I said, I’ve got these doctors all telling me different things…so hard to know what’s going on.
Gf is dropping off some butter squares today…I’m only supposed to be consuming liquids, but whatevs…a teaspoon of butter can’t do that much damage.

Thanks very much for the offer though!!

6 Likes

melt the butter ;; thats a liquid :smiley:
stay positive

5 Likes

So bored…trying to plan my little femmed seed project.
Gonna cut multiple clones off each of the 6 pre98 bubbas an use those clones to self pollenate each other…then gonna use the pre98 pollen on the freebies…pics below.

And I tried searching for these autoflowers from caliconnection, but no luck. But I wanna start 1 of each of these autos and use the pre98 pollen to make some of these ‘fast’ femmed seeds.

Just trying to kill time and come up with a shit plan…hopefully get this seed project going mid April.

8 Likes

Just got home. Holy hell…11 days…wtf.
Lights are all off in the closets, so will check tomorrow.
Feels good to be home.

15 Likes