Tashkent strain from Magic herbs

I grew some Tashkenti from magic herbs who were doing a run of cannabiogens Tashkent.
It was a couple.of years ago and I didn’t do a seed run.
At the time it didn’t impress me much
Apparently a long cure is the ticket because vaping that stuff last night was just the ticket. It’s stoned my body very well and I slept like a baby
The taste was strong too like mothballs or urinal cake. I know …don’t ask how I know.
I still have five seeds.

8 Likes

Sounds interesting— do u remember if the ones you grew were uniform? If it’s stable then maybe a good one to cross to some very unrelated plant with a similar effect.

Would like to see some pics if possible but I’m terrible about that so :sweat_smile: no worries

:evergreen_tree:

Most pure hash plants do better with a longer cure. The best hash you can get is usually cured for a year or longer. This is also how the afghani and pakistani tribes do with their own hash that they smoke themselves. So im not surprised by your finding at all, it all make sense.

There is alot of different breeders that also have that strain available. I like the one from trsc.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia

They were small and single.cola plants and fairly uniform although not tremendously vigorous or fast growing

2 Likes