Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

Throwing up a quick update over here. It’s been sooo fuckin nice outside, I can’t bare to spend much time in front of the computer screen or taking pictures. I gotta soak up that sun while I can, ya know?

Hazy Tent - Day 59 Flowering
Bandaid Haze Church | Bandaid Haze 7
Santa Cruz Blue Dream | Super Silver Haze F3 #10

Santa Cruz Blue Dream - Lights Off - She gonna yield nice, big chunky buds with a super strong blueberry sweet soapy smell.

Trichs are looking good, think she’ll be ready at 65 days? I might push her to 70…

Super Silver Haze F3 #10 - buds are starting to foxtail a bit, they’re also nice and chunky though and she’s gonna yield as well. Gonna take this one past 75 I think, we’ll see, gonna scope the trichs in the next few days.

Bandaid Haze Church - chunking up nicely, def gonna go 80 days. Incense profile continues to come in, basement terps still present.

Bandaid Haze 7 - the wild child. Basement mildew kinda smells. Stacking calyx everywhere and pistils galore. 46 Days to go! Gonna keep feeding her a little bit and try to keep her happy. Have been adding a little gypsum to the water as well.

SIP Tent - Day 53 Flowering
Giesel | Sour Diesel (skunktek)
Lavender Jack | Mother’s Milk 31 - Bodhi

Lavender Jack - continues to impress me. I love the smell of this plant, I wish I had a cologne that smelled like it. Visually stunning, with powerful assault on your nose… I could have used a little more yield, but she chunked up well enough. Hope she smokes!

Giesel - fading pretty fast, seemed hungry the whole time. She did ok, could have stacked better I think. Ready to smoke this one. Smelling funky, stronger than the Sour D. Last bud shot is the one in coco.

Sour Diesel (Skunktek) - yeah I dunno… gonna let her do her thing. Hasn’t shown me anything really impressive yet, but just biding my time… smells sour funky, but not much gas or anything. Could have gotten her to stack better, she’s looking hungry too, especially if she’s gonna go 75 days. Ready to smoke this one too! No judgments til then! Last shot is coco.

Mother’s Milk 31 - funk coming in on this one, creamy gas. Smelling killer. Stacked up nice on some of the main colas. Starting to get wizard hats. Love the look of the buds. Definitely see the Nepali OG in there.

Alright, feels like I’ve been writing this post for two hours. Haha. Bout to get real busy with chopping stuff. I’ll try to take some pics when things come down, but it’s always a pretty stressful process… I’ll snap some where I can.

That’s pretty cool, you might be able to combine the kits or something and find drippers that you could adjust… but sounds like you’ve got it figured… enjoy your time away with the kids and try not to worry about the plants!

Sunday funday! Enjoy what’s left!

34 Likes