TerkleH Grow Journal: Seeding, Cloning, Veg & Harvest

Cool bud, glad they made it. Hope they grow well for you.

1 Like

Love the 3D printed seed case, cool idea

1 Like

Yeah, they are cool. They were made for my by a fellow OGer and I love them.

1 Like

Original Haze is looking good. One of the 8 plants doesn’t want to come up very fast.

1 Like

Currently cutting down and drying the UEL, Texada, and SBP#3. The UEL is a great smoke, a little heady and gets you right stoned. The Texada is a little more body high than the UEL but still has some headiness to it. Both smoke very nice and clean and have some pine in them but the other flavours are different.

The Texada Timewarp

The Ultra Early Love

The Scotts Black Paralyzer #3

I love the red/pink colours on the calyx very prominent. They are also pretty frosty and have foxtails.

3 Likes

Well I haven’t posted in a bit cause life and harvesting. Harvest went well and I am very happy with all the strains, good variety. Anyway I got some pretty sweet cuts from @Neb that I am growing out. Cherry-gar-see-ya, Garlic Chem, and Crescendo. Doing two of each and I installed a net to try and train these bad boys.

I have topped the original Haze from Todd McCormick and will flip them soon. I am letting them go to seed for future breeding endeavors. I cloned each of the tops as well to grow out some samples!

So I have 5 different strains in my cloner right now, most I’ve ever had. Orange and green is original haze, the 3 on the top left are the 3 from Neb and the rest are SBP.

2 Likes

A couple of days later and the haze is looking better, leaf’s are perky. I just added food so they will change colour again. Will probably go one more size up for the pot before I flip, which will be soon.

1 Like

Well, Its been a few weeks. Original Haze was flipped to flower on Nov 29th. I am not seeing any males yet so that would be a bummer and I might have to find something to seed em with.

Clones have um… Taken off.

And the flower room is lookin good. trying the net on this grow gonna flip em when they all reach the net.

1 Like