Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

I made bubble this morning:

Still dryingā€¦ā€¦

10 Likes

Iā€™m getting new bags asap lol that looks great nice work !!! Just to follow up for a smoke report on the Rosen last night ā€¦ I had 2 different strains Zoap and Donny Burger. I think the biggest difference between Rosen and flower of the same bud is I get a lot of muscle relaxation sedative effect from the Rosen. On the same strain with flower, I got more of an uplifting effect energetic especially from the Donny but it was similar with the Zoap. I think the Rosen could definitely help with sleeping and muscles even if the strain did not have those effects in flower form. This is definitely a work in progress and Will require some more testing lol. But I will say grandma and grandpa are big fans of the Rosen along with my college age kids lol.

5 Likes

Damn man i live in the wrong friggin place :sleepy:

1 Like

Check these out bro what do you think about silicone paddles?

They look like they would do nice!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a very good explanation of how it works!

2 Likes

Worth a try, never used them for the process so canā€™t speak to how well they will do. The bud is frozen so shouldnā€™t take a lot to knock the trichomes off.

2 Likes

I need to start experimenting with the different finishes you can do with Rosen. I would also like to wash and press to see The quality difference if the extra work is worth it. Not too many guys doing all that work. But some guys swear by it so I gotta try it at least once.

1 Like

Head over to @JoeCrowe quest for unicorn gold thread.

Very simple, not much work with his method.

15m mix, 30m rest, 15m mix, 30 min rest.

Pull bag, rinse water thru. He has a video to explain it.

4 Likes

I use a cake mixer on a variable speed drill. I genetically select for hash productivity in a process known as the thunder dome.

5 Likes

Dude. Youre gonna make me break out the washing machine. I wish i had access to a good ice machine tho. I hate paying for bags.

4 Likes

Thank you !!! I am reading thru your threads awsome info. Appreciate you taking the time to document and share. Cheers !!!

2 Likes

Well im facing new problemsā€¦ during summer ac cooled roomā€¦ not so much now

Was looking at ac infinity intake fans but idk
ā€¦

Goodmorning @Oldjoints @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @MoBilly aka ā€œthe 4 horsemanā€

3 Likes

Ac infinity for the win

I had purchased another brand an within 1month of use at 24/7 it died thankfully I was still within warranty and returned any purchased the ac infinity 8 in best thing ever

1 Like

This is for the window Iā€™ll need it for cooler times outsideā€¦

I was looking at this ā€¦ but would it work for what i need it to do

I got the 6 inch inlineā€¦ wish id have went with the 8ā€¦ bigger tent nowā€¦ could use an 8 in there

1 Like

Iā€™m running two 6" exhaust fans in my greenroom. Itā€™s a 6ā€™x10ā€™ with an 8ā€™ ceiling. Iā€™ll be changing one out for an 8" when I can. Probably go with two 8" eventually.

3 Likes

Best move I ever made I bought in he ac infinity lite line itā€™s a great unit

3 Likes

Both of mine are AC Infinity.

3 Likes

My inline is ac infinity cloudline s6 6 inch

1 Like

Clones today

11 Likes