Ma's Closet 2x2

Welcome to my… uh… closet! I will try my best to update weekly with pictures…
So for my third grow will be using Red Strawberry Banana Autos by Sweet Seeds and I have a Cheese XXL freebie that was unplanned :rofl: This is my first time running autos, planning on trying a semi-perpetual grow if all goes well with these.

2x 2Gallon pots
1x 1Gallon
TS 600 (100w from wall)

Lil 2x2

Started 1/8

RSB 1
RSB 2

33 Likes

Few pics from tonight

25 Likes

got bored so I played around with the loupe

27 Likes

Running autos is not to hard to do. If you can do photos, you can do autos. :+1: :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

they seem pretty straight forward. Main reason I tried autos is I am trying to cut down time between harvests, I’d like to be harvesting roughly once a month, month and a half. Seen a few others do this with success just need to dial in the timing

8 Likes

Just keep an eye out for those super autos. Here is a pic of my last Sour Diesel auto, this is the one I used to cross with Bubblegum and PPP. She topped out at 4.5 feet.

18 Likes

Nice uh…closet.
Neat that you have a yard stick hanging around, taking the guesswork out of the equation

6 Likes

Damn, I remember you saying it was a huge plant!

4 Likes

That is bamboo I am using to keep the plant from growing right into the light. As you can see at the top of the light is the main cola.

4 Likes

I was referring to the op, there is a big ass ruler in the pic.
I’m still looking for your bamboo in your pic

Edit
Found em

4 Likes

Sorry thought you was directing that message to me.

3 Likes

It does look as if that was directed towards you, my bad.

4 Likes

Got tired of busting the measuring tape out every time I needed to check light height or whatever :rofl:

8 Likes

Definitely more convenient. Also safer.
Ever accidentally hit release on a tape measure and cut thru branches? Lol… not me, but I’ve seen it

3 Likes

Cool strain! I’ve always been curious about their red SB . I’ll be following!

2 Likes

Good luck with the grow,I’ve grown shit load of plants in my little 2ft tent I still use it

2 Likes

You’ll be surprised how many you can put in there if you want to.

2 Likes

Some autos,from my experience (got 4 successful auto grow) like It very gentle,if they run into too much Nutes,pH issue,Light stress,or the worst,overwatering,they do Lost some days and lose that time and cannot be gained to vegging,they Will go through a biologic timer,and go straight into flower.
Some phenotipes also do stay smaller and bushier and It Is Natural.You Will recognize of you stunt Them or if you don’t
I can Say,do not overwater,or overfeed because those are worst issue with autos

3 Likes

Right on thank you for tagging along!

Its a nice little space I must say… Most ive done at once is 3 plants in 2 gallon pots. The new plan is to start 2 plants in 2 gallon pots, a month later drop 2 more in 1 gallon pots so I can harvest roughly once a month or so

Thanks! Yea these little 2x2s kick ass man

4 Likes

That Is my plan as well friend,I love our 2x2 space,It seems small but ain’t shit
Following closely

2 Likes