Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Yes i want to get closer to a couch lock for that lpcā€¦ and more sativa for the skunksā€¦ for sure a very stoney high for lpc though if i can

Yeah i saw mo make that mistakeā€¦ thats why i like when people make mistakes and post em :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™ve seen some shots with phones that were awesome. I just donā€™t have the scratch for a good phone. lol

2 Likes

You can safely go to 75% amber and that will get you a good couchlock effect. To much more than that and you will start losing potency, it happens slowly but will degrade.

3 Likes

Yeah my phone is pos for sureā€¦ could definitely have a better camera

2 Likes

Ill aim for 60 then on that 1ā€¦ just in case some may be hiding or degradation nearing sooner then i assume etcā€¦ ill be asking what yall think anyway lolā€¦ i do NOT want to overdo it for sureā€¦ maybe i will go for the 75 %

1 Like

Yep. I did that just recently and I regret it.

2 Likes

But moā€¦ it helps people alot being able to reference itā€¦ i appreciate what you showed man

1 Like

Go for 65 or 70% that way you will play it safe, that 5% - 10% wont matter much.

3 Likes

Sounds like a winning plan brother ā€¦ i am more than excited over it all

1 Like

What is the difference in dry ice hash and bubble? Are they different smoke?

Id like to learn both not just 1 methodā€¦

Jp said go dry iceā€¦ but i do wanna learn the bubble as well even though its more work etcā€¦

1 Like

Dry ice hash is more like kief. Bubble is completely different. Dry ice is much easier to do though.

2 Likes

Ok i seeā€¦ i was watching vidsā€¦ and it seems straightforwardā€¦

But bubble seems like more of an actual hash to meā€¦

I think i tried bubble 1 timeā€¦ but the guy was an idiotā€¦ so idk if its a fair comparisonā€¦ i did like it though

What do you guys think about the bubble man bags and washing machine. I like his bags and his price is not to bad. Most of the people that wash a lot recommend hand mixing. I am trying to automate everything lol .

Hand mixing is more thorough i imagineā€¦ more intricateā€¦ better controlā€¦

Bubbleman bags are what ill be gettingā€¦ the good ones that are super durable etc.
. (There are diff ones)

Yeah, I saw he has like a lightweight version and a heavyweight version of the bags. A lot of people said both were very good quality. And the heavier bags would last many many years. Iā€™m just debating on getting the actual washing machine or just using buckets in my hand to mix lol.

1 Like

I lean towards going by handā€¦ just seems more in controlā€¦ and safe for bags etc

1 Like

Personally I find hand mixing a lot less thorough than doing it the way I do. The bags will give you a better yield rather than the machine. You can check out my method of making bubble here:

2 Likes

Oh see thats just how much of a noob i amā€¦ i thought the question was about hand mixing vs a machine lolā€¦ i definitely intend to use a paint stirrer and drill (thats what i meant by more control) i assumed bubble bags went in washer :rofl: doh! I dont know how a washer even works w this process

1 Like