Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Yes an they all look amazing better than any magazine pictures also like damn their weed just SCREAMS HERE I AM lol

Who’s OJ I seen mobilly JP bigmikes

1 Like

His thread is called Just Some Pics
And he is a top grower here.
In my opinion anyways.

1 Like

Oh ok I think I’ve seen his thread I’ll check out for sure thank u

When u say u turn ur plants like do turn 180⁰ or do u switch spots with others I rotate my ladies 180⁰ halfway through their light cycle an switch them spots every morning

Mike’s right. a SOG locks everything in and you can’t move them around to even out the light between your plants. If the plants in the middle stay right there they will, in the long run, do better than those on the outer limits of your lights. Being able to rotate from outer range to center will even out distribution of light to all plants considered.
Like him, I like to rotate the plants so that all sides get the light they need at some point…

2 Likes

Goodnight Terp see u tomorrow morning OG brother

2 Likes

One of the best first grow threads I’ve ever seen, I hope Your having a great Sunday. :sunglasses:

IMG_4260
Gotta Fly! :v:

8 Likes

Thanks man i really appreciate that brother!!! :pray: @Heliosphear

2 Likes

How’s it going today brother hope u doing good buddy

2 Likes

Hey doing good brother i hope your day is a good 1 man

1 Like

It’s going good thank u I appreciate it bud I will be taking more trike pics today n I’ll post em later

1 Like

trich pix today lpc x bubblegum

6 Likes

Man i wonder how long this plant can go?

3 Likes

That shit looks :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: Terp heck ya buddy well have a goodnight see u in the A.M.

3 Likes

Thanks bro … i cant wait to smoke some of it!!!

2 Likes

From the look of your pics, a trial bud would be in order at my house. Looking great TnP.

2 Likes

Lol… i tell u what!

1 Like

When she’s done she’s done

We pick no plant before it’s time lol
I sound like a commercial

2 Likes

Haha thats funny shit… i do agree though… patience is a virtue !

1 Like