Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

I might have to try this actually lol

1 Like

Its extremely important… when this is done priority of that center bud pushes to all buds more… even more so if you bend that top where it was cut, below other branches, or its cut point…

Ok thank u ya I’m gonna have to look this topic up lol appreciate it Terp

1 Like

Yessir anytime broski

You’ll be doing banzai training before you know it. lol
Shaping your plants to better fit your space and create more bud sites can become a wonderful bit of fun. That’s how you learn to develop a flat canopy where they all get optimal light exposure across a bed of buds.
:ok_hand:t4:
It can really increase the harvest amount.

4 Likes

Thats what im doing with the clones as we speak

1 Like

The Frankenstein clones I have going will be more topped than I have before. I’m pretty much filling the Greenroom with Frankenstein. One for seeds and the rest for sinsemilla. I might even try netting this time. Maybe.

4 Likes

I tried netting. Did not like it. Maybe it would be ok for a smaller tent. I turn my plants for various reasons. Scrogging does not allow that.

3 Likes

lpcXbubblegum today

6 Likes

I think it got cold last night. Look at the frost!!!
Frickin great work TnP. Honestly. You are killing it. You will be surprised at how much you get. And by the looks of it, TOP SHELF!!!

3 Likes

Man its all that matters in the end to me… the quality…

Because we will smoke it all and sell none lol

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes: HOLY SHIT look at those damn u guys can put out the DANK all ur guys stuff looks like :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thank you very much man… its ultimately the work of being taught by a sensei lol

2 Likes

Ya will u be my sensei please lol

1 Like

We all got your back brother… i just got through the basics… alot of it has to do with just not hurting your plants and giving them what they need and not more

2 Likes

I’m kidding obviously ur learning an got a bunch a shit going jealous as hell ur shit looking awesome man

1 Like

Thank u I appreciate that u guys an I’m outa likes lol

1 Like

But for real though… if you ever have a problem or something run it by us all… between those other 4 youll never go wrong

1 Like

Thanks mikey bro that means a lot coming from you for sure… have you seen big mikes grows @Cummings420 … between him oj mo and johnny… those dudes could damn near overgrow the world themselves lmao

1 Like

Yes sir totally will do that I’d rather know before I add or do something that would ruin my grow THANK U brother

1 Like