Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Cure settings

1 Like

Like the teddy bear in the back? My daughter gave that to me about 8 years ago lol

1 Like

Hear hear!!

@Terpsnpurps cut that shit. You’re gonna enjoy testing your first even if it’s a little early it yours which will make it 1000 times better than anything you’ve had.

1 Like

Hold settings

Looks like its time… close enough to settings anyway itll get there within 5 mins

2 Likes

Lol i bet man!! Hey look… it healed strong!

2 Likes

I’ve not used any fancy gadgets for drying yet. This last plant I cut (LSGTK) I just clipped the buds and dropped them in a cardboard box in my closet. Took about 10 days or so for the stems to snap.

That said you’ll get a really consistent dry that way. Take lots of pics and savor the moment.

1 Like

Its on now!!! Or er… off!

3 Likes

Here it is hanging now… i just force the stem through the metal… it holds it… real nice!!

4 Likes

It will dry a bit faster, since its a test bud who cares right, if you remove those bigger leaves.

3 Likes

Looks like gibby is ready

3 Likes

Pretty cat.
That trial flower is a nice one. I think you, sir, about to witness what this whole journey has been about. No shit, bruh. Congrats.

3 Likes

Oh yeah duh… why am i doing that right now lol…

Later its a test to see if theres a difference between trimmed vs untrimmed etc… but now is no need … trimming now!!

2 Likes

Man thanks brother !!! We are all very excited!! Thank for the kind words buddy!!

2 Likes

Maybe i didnt visit my mailbox in time… Cuz i swear, i never received my In-Vite!!!

Hehe. Kidding aside i woulda been honored to smoke your first flower with you.

3 Likes

Hahaha you know out of everyone

Id love to smoke this with you guys man if we could just get around a table 1 day

Fully timmed @BigMike55 thanks for suggestion :pray:

7 Likes

12 Likes

Don’t see why not, lol

4 Likes

Its gotta happen man… just has to… im hoping within this year!!

3 Likes

Just got to give me a couple weeks heads up and ill head South for a burn and turn!

1 Like

We do have a little get together at my place every now and then……

2 Likes