Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Man ive been missin out!

That would be awesome!

1 Like

Cut it, dry it, smoke :dash: it! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol im pretty patientā€¦ well ā€¦ tryna be!

Heres the clones in big tentā€¦ the other 3 clones in small tent are black and blue skunkā€¦ i figured one foxtailed on me this timeā€¦ why not allow those 3 to be a little smaller maybe itā€™ll balance out in the end

6 Likes

As soon as harvest comes they get flippedā€¦ and off we go again! They are already max height lolā€¦ gonna cut em

1 Like

Curing a little closer to these settings after reading thisā€¦ looks like someone found settings above recommended moistureā€¦ ill start here and tweak over time

I just cant stop looking at it brudda

Gonna be the longest week ever! Or maybe 10 days if i can make it

6 Likes

Cool giveaway alert :sunglasses: :mega: :mega: :mega: :potted_plant: :seedling: :herb:

3 Likes

I am betting once you try it you will never go back to dispensary weed ever again.
The LPC x BG is not my most potent strain but not a slouch either. You will definatly notice a huge difference in what you grow yourself and what you buy at a dispensary.
Having quality genetics sure help in that processā€¦ā€¦.

9 Likes

Man i am more than excited about itā€¦

I cant friggin wait!!!

5 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing like smoking your own. You know exactly what went into growing it for one major thing. And Iā€™ve always thought that when you put effort into anything you love, it rewards you with a sense of accomplishment and pride so much more than dropping some cash on a counter and walking out with who knows what.

8 Likes

I think TnPā€™s trial bud is a little green but hey its just a trial. Give that plant two more weeks and i think he will be more than impressed. It looks gooder than shit.

Edit. I should not have said gooder than shit. Sorry buddy.
I meant WELLER than shit. Yeah. Thats it!

6 Likes

No shitā€¦ it can go that much longer ?

3 Likes

Sorry you guys ive been feeling completely drained of energy all morningā€¦ havent smoked any yet and everythingā€¦ idk what the hellā€¦ not sickā€¦

2 Likes

Here it is todayā€¦ slightly changing

13 Likes

When you click on the pic and then zoom in you can really see the sparkles in there. Thats a nice looking bud, Bud.

5 Likes

Yessir!!! Lol thats what i keep drooling overā€¦ im very eager to try it!!! The sensei has done well teachingā€¦ :clap:

Im more than grateful :pray:

2 Likes

It smells delicious manā€¦ like a sweet candy like smellā€¦ with citrus tones and pine tonesā€¦ at least thats what i think anyway

4 Likes

Proud Daddy, right there!

4 Likes

That looks delicious Terp when u gonna pack that in a bowl an taste it lol anywho looks beautiful brother nicely done

2 Likes