Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

I would be very surprised if you were not happy with the outcome. Take a deep breath (hopefully with some smoke involved) and relax.
Here in no time you’ll be commenting on how dispo weed isn’t fit to smoke!
lol

4 Likes

Thanks guys…
Im about to have a full blown panic attack lmao… so the words definitely help…

5 Likes

Im fast drying a couple nugs … i have got to know!!

8 Likes

Cannatrol today… i was worried it wasnt getting dry quick enough. Yesterday holding at 72 percent humidity… today is at 69-70

6 Likes

If they never got amber then you should be OK.
Have no clue why they didn’t get amber though as I have grown that strain a few times and mine sure did.
Smoke some and get back to us with the results.

4 Likes

@Oldjoints I think its because i overfed… like wayyyyyy over fed right before water only time for finish…

I hope so anyway… its for sure never going to happen again i can guarantee that… ill be setting alarms on my phone for the week plants should be harvested… starting on week 8 of flower for microscope checks… and havesting no later than week 10 unless micrsocope says keep going lol… its scary for sure to even have the possibility being considered… so this was a major eye opener…

@MoBilly i can only imagine how that felt that time it went too far…

On the screen you handled it very well… behind the scenes i am positive their was at least 1 tear :cry:

Maybe it never made it out… but i bet it wanted to! :eyes:

2 Likes

I am still having problems with harvest timing. Using a scope is… difficult. I usually have to take a sample of the buds to place on my tray.

1 Like

Remember it’s a sativa as OJ said that’s one of reasons I chopped but i think ur ok bud thats some dank u got TERP

1 Like