Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Good morning @Terpsnpurps and crew!

3 Likes

Freeze that trim up right away. I’m guessing you wet trim for the Cannatrol. Fresh frozen hash is the best. Just remember trim and larfy buds won’t produce the type of hash or concentrates that nice flower will, but it’ll still be hash. Dry ice is much easier than bubble. I’d wait until it’s cold wherever you’re at to do bubble. Best of luck with your hash making!!

4 Likes

I used fresh frozen last time. I froze it right after wet trim. Turned out great.
This time im going to use dried buds and trim. Not much trim. Mostly buds and larf. I just removed the fan leaves, washed it and hung to dry. But kept everything that had trichomes on it.
Guess we will see what happens.
Yeah after it gets cold outside is a good idea.

5 Likes

Right on… i plan on using mostly bud… but whatever trim is worth it (has trichomes) ill use too… already fot 1 shelf full not even done with 1 plant… that is worrisome moving forward

2 Likes

5 Likes

Almost done

9 Likes

30 seconds I get to drop a like on this! Looks great!nice harvest and trim!

3 Likes

Looks like a ramekin of rosin sitting in the bottom. Haha.

4 Likes

Thanks you guys… i was nervous about the trimming… i am not very experienced… i had my daughter help i showed her a few things along the way … shes my partner she loves it

3 Likes

It does!!! I removed that sponge… shoulda not been in there yet… even removed im sitting at 70 percent humidity… i hope that equals out soon!! I rearranged the shelves and tried spreading things out more evenly etc…

2 Likes

Just nervous now :eyes:

1 Like

Heres the big tent now with the clones in flower… just enough space… lol… NEVER!!!

Time for a watering tomorrow… should have been today but i couldnt get things done quick enough… i need to do better!

5 Likes

Did you clone the clones before putting into flower??
Garden looks outstanding, bruh.

2 Likes

The finished arrangement of shelves

10 Likes

Those in the pic were cloned in veg during my last time topping… then about a week later maybe 2… i flipped em @BigMike55

I’ll always do it in veg… and i was gonna say I’ll always do it that way… but i may create a better gap in between and flip to flower a week sooner next time … and thank you

1 Like

I am extremely worried i went too long … being at over 80 days etc… i didnt think about how maybe they wont amber and just go right past to degrading etc… i hope that didnt happen

2 Likes

Live and learn, man.
I think you will be ok. They look too good to not be good. You are about to experience what you grow vs dispo weed. You will be impressed, i think.

2 Likes

It was 90 days total … which is way too long… i am quick drying some just in the open air to see if its ok or not

1 Like

I didnt see a whole lot of amber anywhere… and i was trying to get them there but jeez man… why did they not amber up?

On royalqueenseeds website they say the amber means a higher ratio of cbd to thc…

So if no amber then im ok? Dammit man all i know is all i am doing now is worrying … it sucks!

Dude you’re getting in your head. You’ll see when you test it, but your flower is going to be fine. There’s not any wrong way and I don’t think you’ll see yourself couch locked. The amber is a sign of degrading and the is where the CBN comes in. I think your going to actually be pleased you waited.

Edit to say: if you look at the trichomes on any of my harvests there’s almost no amber in any of the pics. I will be going much longer this run as most are far into the sativa side. I wouldn’t hesitate to be excited for cure so you can start smoking and sharing it around (if that’s safe).

Edit 2: pretty sure you’re not going to get negative effects from the length of your flowering.

3 Likes