Testers: Blueberry Diesel

I’ve got some going, potted and itg, and a male too. @anonymous4289 Any issues/requests for using this pollen? I know sometimes peeps dont want slingin going on while they are doing their thing early with a strain. what say you? Will take plant pics soon.

2 Likes

it’s your stuff man, do whatever you’d want with it, :+1:

3 Likes

Why do you want these seeds?
Uh, Blueberry helps my anxiety and back pain and most Diesel strains get me motivated! Which is really needed for is out house burnt down a lil over 2 months ago so I would be very grateful I love the blueberry strain and Diesel I think it’ll be an excellent combination and I need some good connection start back around with I still have a few thank God I had unless in my seeds at my dad’s

When can you start them?\ (be honest) to
24 hours after I receive them so I can soak in peroxide2%² water and soak my rapid rooters

Where are you from, US or Canada?

US Sir! :100::pray: I’d GREATLY APPRECIATE YOU SIR! If you have any beans you need tested please let me know it would be helping both of us. :100::pray: Have a Blessed Week Sir! God Bless

2 Likes

@Stoner420
i didn’t plan on giving out more seeds but since you’re in the US I don’t mind. i’m waiting for shipping info from someone else anyway so PM me your shipping info and Ill get some sent your way, not sure when i can make it to the post office.

2 Likes

Very cool, thanks, will post some pics soon enough

1 Like

Hello,
I’ve been wanting to give the final grades for a while, but each time I wonder if I’ll be able to describe what I feel every time I press a joint

I wanted to thank you for being part of this test, I thought it was very good. thanks for this opportunity @anonymous4289

Germinating
Very quiet germination, all germinated 100%, but I was unlucky and ended up killing one. But the other 4 were very beautiful, all were beautiful women!

Vegetative Part
I kept them for about 6 weeks vegetating.
During that time I applied with a certain frequency KNF inputs like:
(OHN) Oriental Herbal Nutrient
(WCP) Water Soluble Phosphate
EM1
(BRV) Brown Rice Vinegar
I used a lot of potassium silicate
During vettage it had a very sweet smell, and slightly sour, I believe it is from the diesel part
of the 4 plants, one had a sweeter aroma than the others, it was the plant that developed the least.

The Flora
There were more or less 9 weeks of flowering, as the color of the trichomes never changed, rsrsr
during flora, the aromas changed the smell for me it was very difficult to describe, my girlfriend said she smelled light lemon aromas, something more like citrus!

It was just water after the 4 week of flora. and as a tip read in the OG here, I stopped watering the plant via foliar, just the soil, to see if it would resin more.

again the plant that generated the most resin, it was the plant that developed the least, and maintained a sweeter aroma, this lower development is 2 factors, it was a little away from the light, and I did not do the correct pruning, as it was a little far away. I feel like I failed in that part of their maintenance.

Size and number of buds

This yield part is very suggestive and depends on the grower, I prefer to say that I am very satisfied with the result. In my experience, it was the best harvest I’ve ever had.

The yield part the plants networked very well, big, dense buds. I used a 110 liter vase, in a 80x80x160 tent with 240w of led 301h

Harvest and Drying
the harvest was fast and easy, but they were done gradually, I was picking the plants that I found most at the point. there were 3 days of harvesting them, because I harvested them, cleaned the buds to dry, doing this cleaning process later I find it more boring!

The drying part, looking here on the forum I had the idea of ​​​​assembling a box in mdf with internal dividers perforated for air passage, and a pc collar pulling the air from the inside out.
it was little more than 10 days like this.
I found it more efficient than leaving it hanging inside the tent,

We are in the drying process, totaling 21 cures, still a little, but you can feel the chlorophyll less, and it is getting healthier.

I really like the breeze it brings, it’s smooth, the taste is slightly sweet, with a little bit of sourness, it reminds me of my childhood,

this week I want to see if I can make a dry ice with it.

I’ve already done some rosin extractions with it.
And something surprisingly STRONG, there was a day when I didn’t smoke and only smoked rosin, the trip was quite intense!

It doesn’t yield much in the rosin part, getting between 17 and 18% yield

in final considerations, I would easily buy this plant, easy to grow, very good yields. Pest resistant.
I still haven’t been able to distinguish the flavor with certain precision, but it’s always sweet and slightly sour at the end.

14 Likes

@dingys
awesome. thanks for the final update. i love the final bud from the jar picture.

5 Likes

Here’s a lady who has been outdoors since about may 10th, at appx 42 degrees N. No signs of flowering, strong plant, planted horizontally.

Not bad considering it’s still winter 🫐🫐🫐

14 Likes

Here’s a picture sent to me by a BBD tester: said it was top shelf and loved by all.

18 Likes

i was just thinking. i have a pack of lemon g x snow lotus and i wonder how it would be crossed to a BBD lemon pheno. i don’t plan to make it but the thought did cross my mind. so many people are loving this ‘lemon’ pheno but i just want to move on and create my next projects.

8 Likes

I’m finally getting into my new space next weekend. I think I’m going to do a pheno hunt with the lemon female F2s and I’m going to look for a keeper male throwing the lemon. A buddy of mine has just started Lemon OG (Lemon Skunk x OG18) as well as Super Lemon Jack (Lemon OG x Jack Herer). Hoping he finds at least one keeper amongst those 12 beans! Create some ultimate lemon beans!

10 Likes

let me know if/when you do that project. i’d love to trade for some. :+1:

by that time i should be done with my next project.

5 Likes

I will be the first to say I thought I found gold with the “berry berry” but my hand keeps going to the lemon. The taste on my tongue lingers like a song I can’t get out of my head.

images (17)

9 Likes

i’m surprised so many people are liking this strain. i’m glad i put out the blueberry diesel and not the chem fuego f2s. it looks like i chose a nice chem fuego male, but my choice of female f2s didn’t go so well. the female i wanted to use in making some chem fuego f2s only put out 5, yes… 5 seeds. the female i didn’t like put out 2000 seeds, lol. just my luck. but yeah, i’m glad you are all liking it.

9 Likes

I guess that’s the fun of breeding, you can plan what you want a strain to do but at the end of the day you just never know what you will get.

5 seeds though that’s crazy. Did you ever pop the 5 just to see what they got?

If it means anything to you my last harvest was apple fritter, rs-11, Tropicana cherry, Frankenstein all from clone. The lemon pheno of bbd is still my go to and the Frankenstein in second ( completely different flavors).

4 Likes

whatchu doing with those? :thinking:

2 Likes

@CosmoNut @Rhai88

unfortunately i think i lost them while cleaning. i probably wouldn’t have spent any time on growing f2s again anyway.

3 Likes

download (19)

You know you made something great when you mentioned 5 seeds and me and @Rhai88 come out asking about them lol.

Seed junkie’s…

3 Likes

yeah, i’m pretty sure they’re gone for good, but i wouldn’t waste my time with the f2s even though it was a different female. the f2s were a major disappointment and i’m surprised the BBD came out so well. if i find them i’d be happy to give them away but i wouldn’t want to waste anyone’s time.

2 Likes

Day 53

14 Likes