Testers: Blueberry Diesel

I appreciate the generosity but the good man @anonymous4289 has put me on the list. I’m looking forward to giving them a go :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m just putting together an indoor tent but won’t be operational until I’m done with my outdoor crop. If you’re short a Canuck I’d gladly take a shot at them…because I love anything blueberry. But I wouldn’t be starting them for at least a month, probably a month and a half. Keep me in mind if nobody else comes forward, sounds like a great strain.

1 Like

You will have another tester here. Just flipped my current lot to flower. Just need a bit more time

1 Like

@CanuckistanPete @CosmoNut

just PM me when you’re closer to the time you can grow, :+1:

1 Like

Ok thanks…will do.

1 Like

I’ll be posting some pictures of the seeds I’m germinating tomorrow morning so I look forward to seeing what I can find in these beans thanks for the opportunity @anonymous4289 I hope everyone else is growing or about to be has a great run The Doc

1 Like

i might be speaking too soon, but it looks like this is going to be a successful tester thread.

3 Likes

th-809772138

5 Likes

Yes we do my friend!

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Update!! All but two have come up!!

8 Likes

i count 9, :+1:

1 Like

Ones just under the soil. Be up tomorrow I’m sure. I’ll get another pic then.

1 Like

9 is what I’ll be working with. #2 was culled never made the surface depth seemed good just stalled I guess. back right #9 is a runt but is chugging along. Watered today for the first time since they hit coco. Will run a bit hotter mix of clonex/tribus for the next few days until the switch over to athenas. Until then…

6 Likes

Time to get the party started here’s the first 3 I’m gonna be starting with and @Rhai88 you’re absolutely setting the bar for the grow well done :+1:t2: and I will continue to post here for the grow @anonymous4289 Happy BBD Growing The Doc

6 Likes

Bam ten!!! Coming along nicely.

9 Likes

Been under the weather the last couple days with no will to move. Big thanks to my lady for holding things down. Looked in the tent for the first time in the last couple days. Things seem to be going well. Had to prop a couple of the lings up. Little top heavy for their short stature yet. Runt is on super slowmo but I’ve had them come back to be great plants. Anyways hope everyone is having an excellent Friday!

8 Likes

i’m liking those fat leaves, :+1:

2 Likes

Little update.

12 Likes

Getting exciting!! Looking forward to watching this!! :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Mine finally landed yesterday. Need to get a few supplies in over the weekend so I’ll get the seeds cracked next week at some point :v:

9 Likes