Testers: Blueberry Diesel

sounds good man. thanks for the update, :+1:

1 Like

My 3 I started came up this morning, there going to be soil I guess, I have another tent I’m going to move them to once I sex them out.

5 Likes

Sorry _ I confirm - received BBD THANKS MUCH

2 Likes

72 hours: 6 long beauty’s. A couple are still very small and one who may just be late
to the party(nothing showing). There is also a mutant who decided to grow back into
its shell and around itself(I like it). For now they’re all tucked in. Temps are hoovering
between 81-82*F. Tent set to exhaust at 80%RH. Light is sitting around 250ppfd.

and now I wait… Hope every one is having a great day!

20220915_190622

14 Likes

All 3 of the the beans I soaked popped out healthy tails and went into soil in solo cups. I will post photos soon as there is something to look at. Thanks for the testers, excited for these!

3 Likes

Looks like really nice germ rates.

2 Likes

Ten outta twelve popped. All went into cups with a little Mykos and Ayzos. The other two seeds I just jammed into soil :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

Cant wait until i get em. Really looking forward to this! :star_struck:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Looks like I have 7 happy Littles. Back two don’t seem to know up from down. Won’t count them out yet since there appears to be life on the surface. #2 is MIA so far. Give them a few more days to see what’s up but its survival of the fittest around here.

9 Likes

looks like germ rates are going well, :+1: my black snow germ rates were low so i’m glad this one seems to be working out.

11 Likes

Finished my harvest up yesterday and it’s time to start the Blueberry Diesel and it’s exciting to have a good start with the one’s that are already taken off Happy BBD Growing The Doc and thanks again @anonymous4289 I will be starting with 3or 4 depends on how much soil is left but I hope I can do great things with the first grow since losing my Dad and I’m glad to have the group thread and the OG Community

10 Likes

My condolences my friend, stay strong :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Of the ones that made it how are they turning out that strain has been calling out to me in my sleep to sprout?

3 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior
i didn’t mean ones i started, just in general. and everything i’ve seen is really nice.

3 Likes

Late on this I know but if there is any way another pack could make it to the UK I’d be extremely grateful, I’ll cover shipping or anything to help. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Bro I can split my 10 pack once it arrives with you if needed. I’ll be growing mine in a 2x2 so 4 is about the space limit I’ve got. :v:

7 Likes

don’t worry about it, i added him to the list, no need to share i think, but that’s very generous of you, :+1:

3 Likes

I’m a giver. :blush:

2 Likes

Got a few little ones popping thru

9 Likes

OK everyone, i know i keep posting this, but there are still openings for blueberry diesel testers.

• 5 USA Testers

• 3 Canada/Elsewhere Testers

If you’re interested just answer the 3 questions on the first post and we’ll go from there. :+1:

If you know anyone that might want to test just send them to this thread.

5 Likes