Testers: Blueberry Diesel

Topped them all yesterday and the new nodes have already taken off. I don’t know if it’s the way I’m watering now or the genetics of this strain but I have not seen the new tops be this big after topping in quite some time, a rare occurrence indeed.

8 Likes

Nearing the 4 week point. Buds are stacking and filling out nicely.
The plant front left has a strange soapy floral smell to her when lightly brushing the bud.

Edit - checked back through the thread and we’re at 32 days from flip :+1:

13 Likes

What line of nutes are you using?

2 Likes

Ionic coco bloom.
51++UNXFYHL.AC_SY1000
TNC Calmag.

Vitalink PK

4 Likes

3 females and one male

16 Likes

They’re already showing sex at 4 weeks? That’s quick. mine started showing around the 6 week mark and a few not until I flipped. You got any close up photos of pistils?

4 Likes

I haven’t actually looked for myself… my buddy said it was and i haven’t checked to see if he was wrong lol

3 Likes

interesting

2 Likes

@Ris

they’re looking nice and healthy.

1 Like

@Esrgood4u
the blueberry pie was a powerful smack you in the face blueberry windex smell and the chem fuego was a gasoline smell, not fuel like i’ve smelled before, just gas station gasoline. so i wonder where the soapy floral is coming from…

edit: i forgot to mention, a while back i opened a mylar bag with 3 chem fuego joints in it and i was hit with a very powerful dank skunk smell. very skunky.

6 Likes

Sounds like we are getting some good variety of smells.

Right now one of them females(my favorite) is putting off a rubbery/tar smell and on the back end has a light lemony/citrus smell. Vomit girl is still in there as well but its lessened to more of the backend pine/citrus I was getting before.

I’m pulling all my males tomorrow and collecting their pollen and will get some good shots of them females with a little more detail. :metal:

5 Likes

I’m not the best at describing smells if I’m honest.
The small grow tent I’m using the extractor is a little strong as the sides are pulled in a lot so when i open it there is very little smell that escapes. It takes a slight brush of a bud with the back of my hand for me to be able to get the aroma from them.
I’ll be adding “Overdrive” into my nutrient schedule in a week or two to increase the trichome production so the smells should be a lot more prominent.

2 Likes

my first tent was like that. i miss that tent and now they’re impossible to find and i can’t afford one from the only online place i could find them at even if the site is legit. i’ve owned nothing but shit tents since then. my 5x5 ac infinity has a zipper that’s broken in 3 places and can’t be repaired. so i have to hope my plants don’t herm from light leaks. i don’t think an email complaint will go anywhere…

3 Likes

I don’t know how well they work but -

3 Likes

Here is what i am thinking is a pollen sac,

7 Likes

That’s a male for sure @Ris

6 Likes

Others showing Pistils? If you got 3 out 4 that are female you got a pretty good female ratio there. I’m 50/50 4 male to 4 female.

4 Likes

Put a jock strap on that dude

2 Likes

@Ris nice, you got a male! :+1:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Plenty of tester spots open for Canadians and anyone outside of the US and Canada. I can’t take care of US spots for another week or so but feel free to sign up.

4 Likes