Testers: Blueberry Diesel

Little mycelium from the tribus in a few cups. The spotting on the leaves was just some overspray of Bud buster pro. I was hitting the clones beside them and well…but no worries they will be fine

4 Likes

I’ve wanted to try Gaia green for a while and get into soil but I just really like the sterility of coco. Maybe down the road.

Would runoff PH give you an accurate reading of what’s going on at your root zone with organic inputs?

2 Likes

Good point. I don’t mess with organic nutes but from what I have read they are self balancing assuming you built your soil correctly.

I assume you can check run off for ppms still even in organic?

Still don’t think its TMV.

1 Like

Grabbed a quick photo straight after the lights went out. Got some serious frost happening :+1:

14 Likes

Nice
Mine is almost 1 week into flower.

4 Likes

My other runs are done, so I just need to clean out the autopots, then set up the new autopots, and wait for the extra coco I ordered to get here. Then I can get started on my run. I am very excited.

Out of curiosity, has anyone smushed any of these buds? or made any bubble hash with them?

my plan to cull the males, then depending on how many females, take a couple and make bubble with them, to smush, then make some homemade carts with the rosin.

5 Likes

It’s time broski! Hellz yes! This is looking like a damn good cultivar to smash! frosty as hell already at less than 4 weeks.

6 Likes

In the beginning stages directly sown into straight coco on 11/24 . Uneventful atm

10 Likes

I was going to avoid responding because i’m not an expert at diagnosing sick plants, i just haven’t had much experience doing it. I’m sure some of the more knowledgeable members here can send you in the right direction , maybe post in the “sick plants and problems” section. And don’t be afraid to share your plants, problems and all.

8 Likes

Update!!!

Said I would throw up a pick once they were up-potted. Here it is. They are lovely, uniform in height and already stinky. Very pleasant smell when pruning them back. Excited to see these flowers. As soon as the 5x9 is down drying they will be going in. Thinking two weeks.

Grundle

11 Likes

Hell yeah they look great! get ready for some straight up bushes! My girls are all thicc! lol

4 Likes

Update for yesterday, Day 39. No pics meant to take some :sob::sweat_smile:. The plants look amazing and the new tops have grown out amazingly. From my experience Blueberry doesn’t like to be overwatered and it seems neither do the BBD. I water slowly until I see a thin layer of water in the drip tray then call it quits and if needed feed more often then more heavily if that makes sense. Smells are coming in. I defoliated each plant and when I do I ball up all the leaves and apply pressure then smell them. Smells range from rubber tire, burnt rubber, mango, nectarine, celery, body odor, garlic funk. Half if not most have incredibly big thick leaves and I’ve got my eyes on them :eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

Day 40 update after I finished the defoliating and did some hst (High stress training). I just pinched the branch where I wanted them to bend and twisted slowly back and forth a few times.

9 Likes

sounds crazy. thanks for the update.

4 Likes

BBD WEEK 1 FLOWER.

MY newb observation regarding this strain.

She’s got a nice stretch
I can veg her 3 or 4 weeks
And im betting she will give me my target height.
She offers lots of cuts to.

She like N , I can see her asking for it but I already
Gave her a taste.(fish emulsions)

So far so good, excited to taste her.

9 Likes

We are well into week 1 since sprouting. Started feed with 1quarter gram of MaxiBloom, silica, and Epsom into a 1l bottle feeding about 20ml per cup.

Highlighted plants are BBD

6 Likes

A quick bud shot. Pistils are turning at around 5 weeks. What’s the “expected” bloom time for these???

10 Likes

Stunning!! Really like that structure and leaf to bud ratio. Hope one of mine are like that. Is it dense or squishy? Great job bro.

Grundle

2 Likes

It’s hard as a rock. Not fluffy at all. What I’ve noticed about this plant is the pistils look thicker than the other 2.
I’ll be honest. If I had these in a feminised seed they would be my go to plant as I think if they were grown in my big tent they would yield immensely.
For comparison -

14 Likes

Can you clone your best bb girl and run them in your big tent like that ?

3 Likes

dude… those are thickening up in week 5. damn!

6 Likes