Testers: Blueberry Diesel

it’s always fun when people can compare grows/plants as they go along

2 Likes

Ill be growing in a flood and drain. @esrgood4u would likely be DWC. Sure we can find you a UK grower for soil and one for Coco. 4 methods of grow for testing from 2 packs is some good going. Can’t wait to drop my jack’s rainbow beans now to some testers :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Im in the US. I could/would start them as soon as they arrive, I am wrapping up my last run and starting the next this week. I want them b/c I’ve been growing the same plants and seeds for 3 years now and I would like to experience something different and new. I’ve been in prohibition forever and so my experience with good genetics is very limited. Thank you

Nico

2 Likes

Bro these will be going in coco as my rdwc is in use at the minute and won’t be free until November ish

2 Likes

Im in soil at the moment but depending on things may go back to coco

3 Likes

Yeah same time as my f and d will be free bro. But I will start in little solos ready to drop in a few weeks before.

@Bob13 I did like 2 soil grows and it’s just not for me bro :joy:

3 Likes

More sensative to being root bound no?

1 Like

i’m the opposite. i would love to switch to hydro but i’m just not comfortable with how quickly things could go wrong if they do. flood and drain, aeroponics, etc. i don’t know what i would choose. maybe aeroponics. i’ve only ever done soil.

3 Likes

Not so much the rootbound. More the bugs. Soggy pots etc for me. I didn’t get the greatest yields either. And the initial growth takes foreverrrrrrr in soil.

@anonymous4289 I thought the same as you. Until I tried it. Never looked back. I’ve got no pH meter. No PPM meter. Etc.
I literally chuck 100litres in my Res and then 400ml of advanced nutrients sensi Coco pH perfect line and forget it other than taking pics :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Im fighting soggy pots at the moment :joy: about to uppot with dry soil after these have been overwatered for three weeks and lookin sad

2 Likes

This is where Coco is good. You can’t really overwater bro. Theyll take a feed daily with no drooping :sunglasses: up pot with dry should help. Stick some perlite in your dry mix

1 Like

Or a 1inch layer of hydroton in the bottom of the pots. :+1:

1 Like

Also does help on the top of your pots to keep FG to a minimum if you have them as a problem.

Not sure the OP is gonna want us rambling about medium here though :rofl:

1 Like

chat all you want, lol. it bumps up my thread so i can draw the attention of potential testers. :+1:

4 Likes

Can’t argue with that. TBf this is usually when you get the best conversations going about useful off topic stuff :100: can almost guarantee you will catch me and @esrgood4u involved

3 Likes

Yeah as mentioned I can do in coco coir perlite too!

But no probs if not let me know if you get some.

Happy to document like I always do openly on here! Easy access of loads of camera and tech makes for a good diary!

Either way no worries not sweating over some free beans :face_with_monocle: can order any seed caviar seed / OG seed / whatever seed you name it from seedbanks cash no issue really…

Rather see then go to maybe people who really would like them.

BM

1 Like

Yeah i got near an inch of hydroton ready for the 1gal pots but i feel like i should have more, ran out though. Where do yous lot get yours?

2 Likes

I’m gonna send you half a pack bro don’t worry. You grow them out however you want :sunglasses: just tag the O when you pop em :100:

I need to get myself a decent camera. Preferably an IP cam for my next run. So I can do a timelapse from the same position for the entire grow. Probably a good way to test the new system I’m building with these blueberry diesel too.

You actually just got me excited brother

1 Like

You can go to b and q and get some stuff called hydroleca. £10 for 10 litres just give it a good wash before you use it bro

1 Like

Ordered 25kg Amazon for mine! You get quite a lot!
But who am I to suggest it’s my first ever bag haha