Testers: Blueberry Diesel

Chopping this girl down on Monday. I’m pretty sure my smellavision is fucked up cuz I’m only smelling the gas of this lady. Everyone else is smelling blueberry gas and they can’t wait to smoke it. Pics below

I’ll be posting pics once the trimming begins.

Grundle

29 Likes

Giving away a couple F2 packs of the BBD right now if any one is interested in the free seeds and clones thread. Besides @anonymous4289 you’ll be getting all packs here shortly!

13 Likes

@CanuckistanPete
i’m actually impressed by the looks of those buds. the puffy pistil buds formed look vibrant and healthy.

12 Likes

My seedlings are very stretchy but they are under low light.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

20230203_080336

The plant in 1st 2 pics is the first to be harvested. Flipped to 12/12 on Nov. 1 harvested February 1.

The 3rd pic is of a BBD that doesn’t seem to want to finish. It is just blowing up noticeably each day.

15 Likes

I can’t remember if i posted this recently but if you’ve had a positive or negative experience with me feel free to post in my feedback thread. if negative, let me know what i could do better.

https://overgrow.com/t/anonymous4289-feedback/61951

1 Like

Day 105 total, Day 91 of veg (End of week 13)

13 Likes

Well, It looks like one of my BBD herm’d on me. Im 99% sure its my fault lol. Good thing i took clones a few weeks back.

7 Likes

i really hope it’s not the genetics

5 Likes

I doubt it, or more folks would have reported hermi s.

Gave them a trim and now the 5 are under the big lights at 1/4 dim. Need to wait for my clones to catch up to flower.

15 Likes

I found a couple of unripe white soft seeds in one plant that was growing really close to the light. Was negligible so i didnt report it back to this thread. When I say a couple I mean literally 3. I don’t think it was the genetics. More heat or too much light as I hammered them with light and the tallest one was only 6 inch from my solstrips.

5 Likes

Is this now a Rack of Green (rog) growing style? Gotta say I like it…

2 Likes

Congrats on that Grow, what a beauty

1 Like

Highly unlikely IMO I ran my girls through the wringer and saw no evidence of that and we did a pretty thorough inspection at chop.

7 Likes

Its not a genetics thing, this was environmental

4 Likes

I like that! My temporary setup now has a name, ROG! I have 3 of these racks, just had to cull so many. My next crop I’m dropping 36 beans, depending on my ratios I should be fine. Cups allow me to go thru lots of beans quicker than the longer veg.

2 Likes

Thank you sir. I got a journal going. Stop on by and say hi.

Grundle

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing buds like the ones I’ve been looking at, one of mine I topped its at 2 weeks f and three are at 5 weeks f.

16 Likes

These F2’s are turning out to be some awesome little plants. I’ve honestly neglected them with very little maintenance and they need to be up potted already. Been throwing 2ec at them since day 1. I think I may have to try a few seeds from each of the the citrus moms. These are actually the two healthiest plants I have running currently.

10 Likes

Those do look pretty healthy. Got a great start to life already.

5 Likes