Testers: Blueberry Diesel

Still vegging, waiting for clones of other strains to catch up so I can flower them all at once.

Just some quickie pic’s. Once they flower I will try to take some better photos.

13 Likes

Quick update! Shes beautiful and stinky. Getting a citrus fuel smell to her.

15 Likes

I’m in the same boat waiting for other clones and seedlings to catch up lol

1 Like

Pics!!!

25 Likes

Yeah I’ll say this the growth on these things is REAL.

4 Likes

excellent photos everyone. :+1:

9 Likes

Decided to let 2 of the BBD F2s ride. Let my lady pick her favorite two.

if nothing else…Vigor and ease of growth is here in this pairing @anonymous4289 I think you have made a good one here. I will definitely at some point this year be putting more time and effort into these F2s.

16 Likes

4 of those are BBD on the right.
1 went into vine mode after topping, 1 split right but stretched tf out, and the other 2 all natural 1 short 1 tall. The 2 later plants have a strong lemon scent on stem rub.

14 Likes

I apologize, I put pics of bbd on my grow thread. Heres blueberry diesel 4 weeks 12/12, getting some frost.

15 Likes

Looks like those will produce some nice bud.

5 Likes

Got my BBD clones picked out and ill be putting the two mothers into flower this weekend.

12 Likes

I threw my two rough girls into flower because they are just huge and way past time. I was hoping they would recover more first. I took a handful of clones from each of the girls so I can do better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The little runt that could is putting a smile on my face

17 Likes

Forgot to show a pic of the two big girls, they have taken over my flower tent.

11 Likes

look at those beasts

6 Likes

i’m glad you gave that runt a chance. it looks good.

5 Likes

I’m glad I did too. It smells pretty damn good!

5 Likes

Just curious how much stretch people are typically seeing? getting ready to get mine going and these seem to get very large.

2 Likes

Depending on which pheno. I had at least 3 different types of structures. 1 stretched by about 2x I even had 1 vine out, it had to be braided to the trellis.

2 Likes

Well let’s hope I can at least get a semi compact one, limited head space in my tent

4 Likes