Testers: Blueberry Diesel

If anyone is interested there are still a few packs of Blueberry Diesel for members from Canada or other foreign countries. Sorry but no more US packages.

13 Likes

I am beginning to plan my outdoor for the upcoming season. I definitely have room to run some at 44 degrees north. I am in Canada, if they are still available.

3 Likes

@sprinklememaynee

for sure. PM me your info.

2 Likes

THCeed is interested in your Blueberry Diesel and more than capable.

4 Likes

if he’s in canada or anywhere besides the US have him
PM me his info.

2 Likes

I will…he’s Canadian

2 Likes

I have a running grow and no more room.

Interested, but later…
From spain

Happy growings!!

3 Likes

@Piter

PM me and i’ll get a pack out to you.

5 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

I’m sooo into this.

But, I’m canadian. 🫡

3 Likes

Yeah @anonymous4289 did an incredible job creating this strain/hybrid. Its some super dank smoke. I still have some seeds remaining and they will go I to my grow rotation again at some point this year. :+1:

7 Likes

Combing through this thread made my night shift at the hospital so much better.

Someone was here at work talking about cannabis induced psychosis…

I’m like…Oooooook. :grin:

4 Likes

Many thanks. PM Sent.

Happy growings!

2 Likes

I’m halfway through a KarmaGenetics seedrun. This BBD would serve very well in the next March round. If you have any beans to share with this Brazilian colleague, I would be very happy.

4 Likes

PM me your info and i’ll check with @DougDawson (distributer for canada/elsewhere) if there are any spots left

5 Likes

PM sent! Thanx!

Maybe if you approach @anonymous4289 via pm to see if something could be worked out???
Can’t hurt really can it?

1 Like

Greedy Canucks, it’s bad enough you have the maple syrup industry cornered…now you want all of Mercia s beans too. J/k of course lol

2 Likes

hey gardeners,
I come back here to bring their growth in the 2 liter vases.
Tomorrow the cultivation bed will have 15 days of rest, which I set up and let the soil work.

Here we are suffering a lot from the heat, in the last few days, the maximum temperature of the day hits around 34°c or 93.92°F
I could see that they don’t like the heat very much, one or the other was more resistant, but for a few days now, they’ve all been suffering, of course some suffer more than others!

The stems are very robust, and firm, after a few days the lst was a bit difficult.
very vigorous plant, super healthy, resistant,
suffers a little from high temperature and high humidity.
This I believe can be resolved with an air conditioner, but at this point it is out of hand.

see you soon!

13 Likes

Do you use any Silica products :thinking:
It helps the plants fair better during extreme temperatures.

1 Like

I agree. The tent I bought for this run has horrible port holes for an intake. Usually a couple hours of the day where the tent is 85-90 consistently and it has no effect on them. 5 different strains.

Fun fact, most plants that grow trichome are in dry or desert environments and trichome production increases as a response to dry air. You can look up Panda Plant for a non cannabis example.

3 Likes