Testers: Blueberry Diesel

Yeah more trichomes are produced the dryer the environment is. This is why people run dehumidifiers. The trichomes seals the plants to stop the moisture escaping. Think of trichomes as suncream but for plants. :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t use any products.
I’m going to look for one here that I can use, do you have any specific concentration, or any specific product?

2 Likes

I’m going to put a dehumidifiers*, and watch the resins increase!

2 Likes

If you can get the RH down to around 30 - 40% from mid flower until harvest your plants will Frost up massively. You can also use additives such as AN Overdrive to increase them even further.

4 Likes

Well know a lot of people try to maintain a certain humidity level. I’m totally fine with 20% though, never had an issue come from low humidity. Fine with 40-50% too but I guess my point is that unless you got high humidity there are other things to focus and stress on.

3 Likes

I agree but with lower humidity you’ve got less chance of botrytis setting in. It’s easier to raise humidity than it is to drop it.
This is what I’m dealing with 7 weeks into bloom. :roll_eyes:

I’m in there daily stripping leafs from them to ensure I’ve got adequate airflow.
Best thing is I own a big dehumidifier that I borrowed out to my ex boss and even though I’ve sent messages it’s still not been returned.

5 Likes

Oh holy hell yeah that’s something to contend with

2 Likes

Currently I use Armour Si at 5ml per gal all the way til last 3 weeks of flower. There’s many more products on the market, but this works fine.

2 Likes

That’s the UK for you. Humidity is usually off the charts like that constantly. I tried chasing VPD for a while but gave up. I was fighting a loosing battle.
I’m ontop of it though and things seem fine as you can see for yourself.

16 Likes

Yeah… look fine!

I also have around 90%RH and 15º in my indoor in winter… and in summer it is like a 40ºC … hope that not stresses many the plants, for now they look good.

Happy growings!!!

2 Likes

For the last 3 or so people that signed up, please be aware that there might not be enough seeds for everyone. the kind @DougDawson distributes my seeds to canada/foreign countries and might not have enough for everyone, i will keep you all updated. they will be given out in the order that the users signed up.

9 Likes

You are good, there are 7 packs left bud.

7 Likes

@DougDawson
that’s great. thanks man. that’s the 4 users i sent you and waiting on 1 from germany. it’s cool to see members from various countries growing together.

9 Likes

They’re still hanging on, well 1 is, the other turned out to be male and caught the axe. But the girl will (should) be going into her final bag for her 5 week veg this weekend. She survived the mite wars and is a little weak right now but some new digs should brighten her up.

3 Likes

thanks for the update. i hope it works out for you.

3 Likes

Little update: seedlings are doing well, added more soil doubt I will up pot them before taking clones, so now it’s just the wait till they are clonable. :slightly_smiling_face:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Blueberry diesel at 6 weeks flowering. Except 1 of them at 3 weeks and it was topped once during veg. I think it’s my favorite.

A group shot of all 4
Pictures never do them justice, they’re getting pretty frosty.

7 Likes

Why? Because I am a bean creator.
Start time? 3-4 weeks
Canada here.

7 Likes

lol you’re testing the F1s… you still want my F2s?

4 Likes

Hell yes. Stoner brain didn’t put this together. I don’t have to test the F1s unless wanted to.

2 Likes