Testers: Blueberry Diesel

I’m sure @anonymous4289 would like to see some outdoor! I’ve yet to see any outdoor. :wink:

3 Likes

Sounds great to me.

2 Likes

Are these the same beans from the same breeder?

2 Likes

absolutely… @anonymous4289 made this cross that he allowed me to F2 awesome cultivar!

4 Likes

ok. Bring it on.

5 Likes

I’ve been staying out of your contest’s, im testing the BBD from @anonymous4289. Im doing an outdoor soon as spring comes.

4 Likes

So, finished trimming my lady up today. Great smells super freakin frosty and dense as hell. Great F’n job @anonymous4289 be proud my man. A big thank you for allowing me to run these brother. If I’ve done a good job I’d love to test anything else at any time my man. Thank you again.

Grundle

23 Likes

Man that looks tasty! How long 12/12 start to finish?

2 Likes

Those look super duper!!!:star_struck:
Mannnnn I hope mine turns out like that. I don’t recall seeing anyone else with purple BBD ?
Very frosty!

7 Likes

Amazing looking bud there buddy. Can’t wait to get mine in the soil.

3 Likes

I apologize for the lack of info. I don’t pay attention to how long. The trichs tell me. :sunglasses:
Been doing it like that for twenty years now. Rough guess 8 weeks I’d say.

Grundle

4 Likes

bruh… :purple_heart: Purple BBD.

22 Likes

Nice job on those @MyLittleGrundle…and great genetics @anonymous4289

2 Likes

Damn! :+1:t2: What a beauty!

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Beautiful plant :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Wait :raised_hand:t4:
I do remember seeing this before. I must have forgotten that I was growing the same strain and wanted mine ta look like yawlz. When should I start seeing this purple coloring, after chop, curing process cause it ain’t during growing. Well at least on mine, and my temps at night get pretty chily!

Maybe I should wait awhile longer :thinking:

6 Likes

Mine started around the week 4 ish mark if I remember right? To be completely fair this was the only female to go this deep purple. The others did have purple but they were all very subtle. She smelled of grapefruit big time and still does. Still holding her smell well in the grove bags as well. She was also one of the taller plants in the bunch. I thought she might be a male at first but she ended up being the most beautiful female. This is a big reason why I wait for plants to show sex. I know a few people who toss tall plants assuming they will be male. :man_facepalming:t4: lol How far along are these plants of yours in the picture?

4 Likes

Mine started purpling up about two weeks before I chopped. I also had lower temps at night.

2 Likes

@MyLittleGrundle
those buds look nicer than i expected. can’t wait to see the final smoke report.

3 Likes

i’ll keep that in mind. i have plans for new stuff but it will be a while.

3 Likes