Testers: Blueberry Diesel

I took a guy at work a small sample, I don’t have the best sense of smell anymore. According to a couple people this stuff stinks, very loud aroma. I cut one down yesterday and got a couple opinions, I was told it smelled like lemon plege or mr. clean lemon scented cleaner. I’ll give it a smoke test when it’s ready.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Broke down and cracked the jar…couldn’t wait any longer. Nice job on this @anonymous4289, what a great strain. Definitely want to grow this one again. Bravo!

25 Likes

It looks great!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I popped all 10. Had 1 that didn’t make it past germ. 1 runt that never made it to it’s first set of true leaves.

I had a 5050 split between the 8 that did make it all the way

Currently with the F2’s (2 plants) I’m running both turned out to be female!

4 Likes

I’ve got a pack of these I’ll be soaking in the next couple days. Do they require a scuffing?

3 Likes

Mine popped no problem.

5 Likes

excellent bud right there. that’s my favorite type of bud pic. good job!

3 Likes

nice tall bushes you have there.

3 Likes

Day 38 since I flipped to flower. Two BBD from seed in two different tents under two different flowering lights.

14 Likes

it’s a pain to get done, but once it’s complete you’re glad you did it.

2 Likes

I did not get as much done as I had hoped, but I got the existing pots cleaned. Now I just need to addon the new pots to the tent, and then I can start soaking some beans.

4 Likes

I feel ya bro, I never get everything done that I wanted to. :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

half way done chopping down my first Chem Fuego F2. nice big dense buds. i have 2 more i’m running slightly longer. i hate trim jail, had to take a break my damn neck is killing me

4 Likes

Got any pics?

1 Like

not much of a pic but here are some freshly chopped buds.

16 Likes

They look awesome, nice trim job!

1 Like

Really nice looking buds looks top shelf to me .

2 Likes

we shall see.

2 Likes

i gave away a small piece of finger hash i just made, enough for a good bowl. it smelled like lemon cleaner and typical hash smell.

3 Likes

5 Likes