Testers: Blueberry Diesel

1.Sounds like a great cross! I’d love to give it a try!
2.I could start them outdoor spring of 2023.
3.USA

2 Likes

that’s a bit far from now. PM me when it’s closer to spring and i’d be down to send you a pack (just remind me then)

3 Likes

Dang, I’d love to run this but I can’t make the deadline…Too many seeds to run. Best of luck testing this new creation!

2 Likes

if you want to run some and document some of it in the future just PM me then and i could probably send a pack your way. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not in the best circumstances but honestly I can’t wait to get a newly made cross and it’s way better when it’s made by one of the OG members (@anonymous4289 ) thanks for letting a few of us have the option to see what magic is in them there beans… Happy Growing The Doc

3 Likes

For sure man. I think everyone wins here.

1 Like

When are these getting shipped out man, my tents are starting to fill out.

It says above he is shipping the first batch out Tuesday/today.

4 Likes

i just went to the post office so they’re officially on the way. now i’m about to send everyone their tracking number.

5 Likes

the tracking numbers for all 14 US testers blueberry diesel packages have been PM’d to each tester. if your tracking number is wrong let me know as i could have made a mistake typing them all out. either way the estimated time says delivery on the 9th or 10th. please let me know when you receive your package so i can cross you off the list. :+1:

EDIT: @DougDawson is shipping to the 2 canadian testers and 2 UK testers, so i believe he will be sending those out soon.

EDIT 2: there are still openings for more testers, 6 USA spots and 5 Canada spots. post with the three answers to the questions asked in the first post. :+1:

12 Likes

Yes, Monday after my holidays. They won’t be going tracked though so there will be no way bills.

7 Likes

Hell yeah I can’t wait to try these out man.

I wanted to ask to, are these feminized or Regular? I’m fine with either one but I’d still like to kno.

3 Likes

they’re regular, 10 seeds per pack

5 Likes

I still need to thank you for shipping to the UK bro. Your an absolute legend.
I’ve never had a seed package not land yet so I don’t think tracking is needed. Soon as they land I’ll report back to this thread. :v:

4 Likes

Got mine in today! I will post a pic later tonight once I’m home from work an I get these started.

4 Likes

Anyone started their test grows yet?
Sitting here with popcorn and waiting!

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Coincidentally, I just dropped some “Blueberry Diesel” seeds I was given gifted 5 or s6 years ago. I got no info on them, and the gifter has since died. It will be interesting to see how these compare to yours. I’d appreciate a tag-in from anyone growing them out :slight_smile:

ATB

hb

4 Likes

Received mine will be popping on Monday

2 Likes

I’ll sit in my beanbag, spark one up and watch this go down for sure!

1 Like

Looks like my Ogreberry are going into flower now. Not sure how many weeks they usually run, but that’s the countdown to my run starting.

2 Likes