Testers: Blueberry Diesel

@DrGonzo13
so have you officially received them? i don’t want to mark them as received if you don’t have them in hand yet

2 Likes

All 10 are here safely will update with pictures later thanks again

1 Like

Awesome guys, hope they grow trees for you!

1 Like

I would love some blueberry but I can’t get to them till next year

2 Likes

contact me when you can grow them and i’ll send a pack your way. :+1:

2 Likes

Busy day but things are finally underway…
Start date: 9/12

Will check on them tomorrow night for tails and
see if they’re ready for their starter homes.

9 Likes

cool. what are those things? cloth?

3 Likes

cotton makeup pads. reusable. my go to.

6 Likes

I started 3 in a paper towel last night and stuck them in a little baggie. Once I get some tails I’ll pot them into some peat pellets and post some pics.

Idk if I’ll do soil or coco yet though.

1 Like

@anonymous4289 If youre able to send them to Sweden i got room for them now. Got 10 spots open.

1. The cross is really interesting and I hope to find a Blueberry keeper towards the sativa side.
  2. As soon as I get em.
    3 EU Sweden, saw that you manage to get swecan some so i was hoping something could be arranged.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

@LonelyOC
for sure, i wouldn’t mind moving a canadian slot over to sweden. as long as @DougDawson gives the OK to shipping there.

3 Likes

Thank you very much :pray:t2: This is going to be exciting. Will be rigorous with the documentation for you.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Happy Tuesday everyone! Checked the seeds out and no tails just yet…

However, I did setup their homes for the next couple of weeks… :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Got the beans and dropped three in water today. Thanks!

5 Likes

Making some moves, getting things situated and should have beans in the water by end of the weekend!

9 Likes

Got em’ poppin’

10 Likes

looking good everyone. things are progressing faster than i expected. :+1:

3 Likes

EDIT: only 1 left

looking at tracking numbers there is still 1 US tester who has been marked as ‘delivered’ but has not updated/confirmed delivery. please PM me or post here to confirm seeds have been received so i can officially cross you off the list. :+1:

@CHUBBY44

4 Likes

48 hours in I have 3 with tails maybe a 1/4in long. The rest are fashionably late. I remoistened the makeup pads and will check again tomorrow night. Hope everyone is enjoying their :dromedary_camel: day!

6 Likes

I thought i had confirmed delivery w/you already, my bad. I have the seeds and will be putting them in the ground on my next day off, Saturday or Sunday at the very latest. Thanks for sending them and im looking forward growing them out.

Nico

1 Like